What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 14-4 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2012 TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP - WINNERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

0neye

CAN ONLY SEE THE DOGGIES CHOCKING :lol::lol::lol:

40813.jpg

Garts

Bench
Probably the 2 teams I dislike the most. So having to pick someone to cheer for next Sunday is going to suck. However with the Des factor, and the fact that I know more dirty filthy dog fans I will have to cheer for Melbourne. I just threw up a little typing that.

dogslife

Coach
Probably the 2 teams I dislike the most. So having to pick someone to cheer for next Sunday is going to suck. However with the Des factor, and the fact that I know more dirty filthy dog fans I will have to cheer for Melbourne. I just threw up a little typing that.
Really shattered not to have you on board mate

Lol...jump on the bandwagon.

Grapple

Bench

Yeah it's tough to pick a team to support when your team has just played the worst finals game in recent times. You've got a lot on your plate, don't worry about choosing a team.

Dogs by 7

Both times we have played them so far this season, we have played extremely well. We were unlucky to not beat them the first time, and won by 13+ the second time we met (although no Slater for that game). Grand Final though is a different scenario, Melbourne are not pushovers and I can't see them been intimidated by a strong 90% bulldogs crowd. I can see us just running away with this one in the final stages of the game.

Peter_phelps

Juniors
Even as a Storm fan, I think the dogs may get this one. It is a bit funny how underestimated they are especially on this forum, and when you look at who their coach is.

Its going to be a sea of blue and white as you would expect, but just hope that doesn't influence the officials and the game as a result. Which unfortunately I think will be the case.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I can see the GF being the highest attended since the reconfig. Lots of Dogs bandwagoners