What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 14-4 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2012 TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP - WINNERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evenflow

Bench
After the happenings of the 2 years ago this is by far the sweetest victory of all. Absolutely brilliant. While it won't go down as a classic GF I couldn't care less about and it's one I'll be watching over and over again.

I don't think the scoreline in the end reflected the difference between the 2 teams on the day. Our defense was just awesome, our forwards stood up yet again after we were supposedly meant to get monstered yet again. The big 3, nothing more needs to be said.

Just about to board our flight home and it's straight off to Gosch's Paddock for some more celebrating :alcho:

azza29

Juniors
After the happenings of the 2 years ago this is by far the sweetest victory of all. Absolutely brilliant. While it won't go down as a classic GF I couldn't care less about and it's one I'll be watching over and over again.

Not a classic game but still a great display of rugby league (apart from the biting). Neither team made many mistakes and the defensive abilities of both sides meant it was always going to be a low-scoring affair.

Great to see Doggies supporters turning out in huge numbers to cheer on their team - gave me an idea of what it must be like to be in the away crowd at AAMI Park.

Incredibly proud of what the team has achieved this year, here's to going back-to-back in 2013! GO STORM!

0neye

HOW IS IT FEELING TO DAY MOFFO ?

snout-in-the-bum-5570-1235516881-0.jpg