What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Fri | Eels 6-18 Broncos | Parramatta

Round 1 result: Eels v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrisD

Coach
Steady rain through the night, steady rain this morning, supposed (70%) to continue all day/night.

PaddyBoy

Juniors
Yeah, Brisbane just. 1-12.

:lol::lol::lol:

At first glance I thought you were predicting the score rather than the gap. With the Scores locked at 0-0 with 10 to go, Sandow hits the field goal before Brisbane blitz two converted tries.

Patorick

Staff member
:lol::lol::lol:

At first glance I thought you were predicting the score rather than the gap. With the Scores locked at 0-0 with 10 to go, Sandow hits the field goal before Brisbane blitz two converted tries.
Sounds good.

woodyk2

First Grade
Absolutely despise both teams. Its wet so bring on some injuries. Damn i hate Parramatta.

Eddie.

Bench
I reckon the Eels have a very poor side overall. There in for a long season. However on their home patch, in bog weather they will be right in this one. Predicting a field goal to decide the game. Brisbane by 1, 13-12