What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Fri | Eels 6-18 Broncos | Parramatta

Round 1 result: Eels v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
Two nights of Gus and Rabs in a row makes me want to hurt something.
I reckon Gus is great but Rabs is irritating. Vossy and Gus would be the ideal combo IMO.
The boil over is definitely on.

Brisbane playing some dumb football, initial impressions on Norman aren't great.
Relax mate. It's 20 minutes in. Eels have been good early but only got 1 try for their effort. Chill, Bronsos have plenty of time to get ahead. Eels are one of the least talented squads in the comp IMO. They won't sustain this for the full 80.

aussies1st

Staff member
Eels doing all they can to let the Broncos score while the Broncos doing all they can not to score.

Vic Mackey

Referee
i know its wet and early in the season...but god brisbanes attack is predictable

inside ball

inside ball

inside ball

and if that doesnt work

inside ball

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I reckon Gus is great but Rabs is irritating. Vossy and Gus would be the ideal combo IMO.

Relax mate. It's 20 minutes in. Eels have been good early but only got 1 try for their effort. Chill, Bronsos have plenty of time to get ahead. Eels are one of the least talented squads in the comp IMO. They won't sustain this for the full 80.

But they've got one hell of a halfback.

thommo4pm

Coach
i know its wet and early in the season...but god brisbanes attack is predictable

inside ball

inside ball

inside ball

and if that doesnt work

inside ball

Was thinking the same thing a few minutes ago.

Parra defending well, but aren't doing a great deal with the ball, and Brisbane not throwing much at their defense.

Latest posts