What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Fri | Eels 6-18 Broncos | Parramatta

Round 1 result: Eels v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Von

Juniors
Last 5 minutes opened up well.
Should be a very entertaining second half.

user_nat

Coach
Not exactly an impressive attacking game. Particularly when considering where the sole points came from.

RABK

Referee
Eels looking good, if they can play this well to give Hayne something to work with finally, they'll be top 8.

Broncos reminding me of the Knights last night, showing that they have a individual class across the park but have a long way to go in gelling to a new structure post Lockyer. Some good signs though and when they do click they'll be tough to beat.

Dragon

Coach
Outstanding line defence from Parra, now they just have to get the discipline right and squeeze the broncos. Cant remember the last time Parra have shown that much pride in their line

Doga

Juniors
i know its wet and early in the season...but god brisbanes attack is predictable

inside ball

inside ball

inside ball

and if that doesnt work

inside ball

Was thinking throughout the half that Broncos are looking like the Bulldogs of the last few years

user_nat

Coach
well here are two teams we can write off for September.
You should go watch how Brisbane played in R1 last year. First half in particular.

I wouldn't actually recommend making you sit through that, but you should get the point.