What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Mon | Rabbitohs 20-24 Roosters | ANZ

Round 1 result: Rabbitohs v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fingerbang

Bench
Reynolds hasnt even cemented the number 7 jersey yet. Is he still going to be better than Pearce if he spends most of his time in a Bears jersey?

I dont like Anasta, but even a washed up Anasta is better than John Sutton.

typicalfan

Coach
I think the Roosters pack is decent. Kennedy > Asotasi and who will the other prop be? S Burgess? that takes one of the biggest strengths in the bunnies side away from his best position.M Aubusson, FPN and Guerra can be good on their day and Lama Tasi I think is due for a breakout year.

fowlster

Juniors
ha ha ha , fancy a Rooster fan talking spoon culture about Souths. Souths and Roosters , who had the last spoon? Roosters in 2009, ha ha ha , lol , ha ha ha

ha ha ha, fancy a souffs fan talking spoon culture about the Roosters. Souffs and Roosters, who had the most spoons in the last decade ? Souffs with 3, ha ha ha, lol. Who was the last team to be kicked out of the comp for being absolutely shit ? Souffs, ha ha ha. lol, ha ha ha

Von

Juniors
I'm going to be climbing up the walls in frustration by the time Monday rolls around. I like Monday night footy... Just not when Souths play Monday night. Mind you, if we play on Friday and get done I generally have the shits all weekend. If we get done on a Monday, I just have the shits at work. Then it's no different to normal really and at least my weekend isn't spoiled.
:) I got a laugh out of this.

I think chooks will win comfortably

Their forwards will be too strong imo

I hope Morts has a good game

Seems Morts has received a lot of best wishes from Parra fans.
Good to see there are some fair minded fans around.

Galeforce

Bench
ha ha ha, fancy a souffs fan talking spoon culture about the Roosters. Souffs and Roosters, who had the most spoons in the last decade ? Souffs with 3, ha ha ha, lol. Who was the last team to be kicked out of the comp for being absolutely shit ? Souffs, ha ha ha. lol, ha ha ha

haw haw haw , simple questions
1) who won the last spoon between Roosters and Souths ...........? Roosters , enough said .
2) if someone wants to go back past last event , endless game picking choosing period that suits. If you want to go back in history , who has won most premierships ....... ? Souths , enough said.
3) which team last went through a season without any wins .......? Roosters , enough said.

haw haw haw , Roosters are forever losers in my books

p.s i do not spend much time thinking about Roosters , however i laugh at the Roosters inferiority that some of their fans spend more time trying to be negative on Souths versus focusing their roosters rabble.

Last edited:

Ozzy

First Grade
ha ha ha , fancy a Rooster fan talking spoon culture about Souths. Souths and Roosters , who had the last spoon? Roosters in 2009, ha ha ha , lol , ha ha ha
Roosters and Souths, who was in a Grand Final (let alone top eight) last?

Hutty1986

Immortal
1) who won the last spoon between Roosters and Souths ...........? Roosters , enough said .
2) if someone wants to go back past last event , endless game picking choosing period that suits. If you want to go back in history , who has won most premierships ....... ? Souths , enough said.
3) which team last went through a season without any wins .......? Roosters , enough said.

:lol: You're off your head galey

Galeforce

Bench
:lol: You're off your head galey

Hutty another nothing statement from you. Most Saints fans a pretty decent folks and are respectful of other teams . You on the other hand rea like some of the Roosters fans and have an overwhelming inferiority and jealousy of Souths record . Thus you focus on kicking Souths when they are still coming out one of their tough periods in the history of the game.
Remember mate , Souths still stand alone unlike you're lot who were not tough enough to try and stand alone. Remember mate , Souths have won more premierships than Saints . Since attending games , i have seen Souths win more premierships than Saints . Enough said.

Enjoy you're season , Saints will finish behind Souths , remember where you got that tip!

Ozzy

First Grade

p.s i do not spend much time thinking about Roosters , however i laugh at the Roosters inferiority that some of their fans spend more time trying to be negative on Souths versus focusing their roosters rabble.
Like someone would care how their team went in a crayon colouring in book. haw haw.

Galeforce

Bench
Roosters and Souths, who was in a Grand Final (let alone top eight) last?

Another loser , picking their history to beat their chests.

OK using your pick ,

Between Souths and Roosters who LOST their last grandfinal appearance.
HAW HAW HAW , Souths won their last GF appearance and Roosters lost theirs. haw haw haw loser

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hutty another nothing statement from you. Most Saints fans a pretty decent folks and are respectful of other teams . You on the other hand rea like some of the Roosters fans and have an overwhelming inferiority and jealousy of Souths record . Thus you focus on kicking Souths when they are still coming out one of their tough periods in the history of the game.
Remember mate , Souths still stand alone unlike you're lot who were not tough enough to try and stand alone. Remember mate , Souths have won more premierships than Saints . Since attending games , i have seen Souths win more premierships than Saints . Enough said.

Enjoy you're season , Saints will finish behind Souths , remember where you got that tip!

Indeed sir, I am extremely jealous of your premiership prowess, highlighted by the fact you last won a comp over 15 years before I was born.

You must have been around when Moby Dick was a sardine.

Ozzy

First Grade
Another loser , picking their history to beat their chests.

OK using your pick ,

Between Souths and Roosters who LOST their last grandfinal appearance.
HAW HAW HAW , Souths won their last GF appearance and Roosters lost theirs. haw haw haw loser
Comparing ancient history to modern history. haw haw haw.

Using your "logic" how many did Souths win in this century?

Latest posts