What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Mon | Rabbitohs 20-24 Roosters | ANZ

Round 1 result: Rabbitohs v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom Ace

Bench
Sydney+Roosters+Training+Session+ItRMq9ys8zwm.jpg

That's classic Prowl face

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Souths. Roosters will try bomb the hell out of the backs which is the same thing they do every year. The Souths defense has improved so I think they should be able to win this of the back of that

natheel

Coach
Bunniesman logic:

souths lose sandows signature and resign sutton. Sutton is now automatically better than any five eight in the comp

Adam Reynolds plays in the charity shield and comes through without any glaring positives or negatives. Reynolds is automatically the best half in the comp

Normal peoples logic

Sutton shouldn't have been resigned over sandow their main reason why they didn't end up low on the table last year and Reynolds is untested

Bunniesman get ya head out of your arse you imbecile

Pearce is currently nsw best halfback and is a solid player (although I hate him)

Anasta is better than sutton at five eight or at lock

BranVan3000

Coach
Bunniesman logic:

souths lose sandows signature and resign sutton. Sutton is now automatically better than any five eight in the comp

Adam Reynolds plays in the charity shield and comes through without any glaring positives or negatives. Reynolds is automatically the best half in the comp

Normal peoples logic

Sutton shouldn't have been resigned over sandow their main reason why they didn't end up low on the table last year and Reynolds is untested

Pearce is currently nsw best halfback and is a solid player (although I hate him)

Sutton and Sandow were both offered contracts, Sutton took his and Sandow looked into the bigger offer that Eels were making. I don't see how not signing Sandow reflects on Sutton at all

Sandow is the reason we didn't make the 8 last year, he showed his inadequacy in Newcastle

adamkungl

Immortal
Sutton and Sandow were both offered contracts, Sutton took his and Sandow looked into the bigger offer that Eels were making. I don't see how not signing Sandow reflects on Sutton at all

Sandow is the reason we didn't make the 8 last year, he showed his inadequacy in Newcastle

You should have f**ked off Sutton and bumped up Sandow's offer.

Valheru

Coach
Souths. Roosters will try bomb the hell out of the backs which is the same thing they do every year. The Souths defense has improved so I think they should be able to win this of the back of that

50uff$ players, like you, can’t spell defence let alone play it effectively.

Galeforce

Bench
Bunniesman logic:

Normal peoples logic

Not interested in other points of argument , however your own IMBECILE logic is highlighted. For Souths it was not Sutton or Sandow, you idiot.
Sutton was offerred less than Sandow to resign and Sandow was offerred overs by Eels $550k PA over 4 years. One signed and one didn't because they could not believe their luck. Anyway good luck with Sandow , however if i was an eel supporter i would worry about the resigning of whatever key players you have left , who will be thinking about Sandows paycheck.

Galeforce

Bench

And Roosters should worry about managing their own players ( Carney , Willie , Harrison, Crocker, Miles ) instead of spitting the dummy because Souths did not pay overs for Sandow. Sorry to see Sandow go , however not sorry that Souths did not pay massive OVERS at that time .What a joke of logic from a Fowl supporter , i should not be surprised by the FOWL logic.

Galeforce

Bench
Souffs didn't even get revenge on Brown :lol: small man Luke froze like a bitch when Wing was on the floor crying. Job done.

As for you dirtbrain. I have no problems with tough folks. You like your game tough , no problems. However i would NOT expect you to EVER complain of any tough play from any other player. I look forward to a Rooster going down and you applauding the tough play of the opponent. Get used to that this year , as you have a creampuff team. You got it bitch!

BunniesMan

Immortal
If Sutton is getting 255k or less a year. And I think he is. He counts for 0 against the cap. Signing Sutton (or not signing him) had 0 impact on our ability to get Sandow.

Sandow is only being talked up by the haters because he left. He had his positives, but he also had plenty of flaws. A hole in defense. Not a great passer for a halfback. Yes he had that magic play up his sleeve. But he was far too inconsistent, and because of him our team has been inconsistent through a 26 round season.

Latest posts