What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Sat | Cowboys 0-18 Titans | DFS

Round 1 result: Cowboys v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AuDragon

Juniors
Not happy. After this serving of absolute crap, the Cows are going to come to Suncorp fired up...

Pathetic amatuer performance by the team hopefully Neil tear into them so come Suncorp that can actually hold the ball and compete. :roll:

Jono078

Referee
So much for them being one of the premiership favorites.

I thought this was the surest bet of the night.

Chip Bayless

Juniors
Cowboys to win though Titans will be an improved team in 2012. There could be an upset here, I wouldn't be surprised. Should be good viewing.

Brent Tate likely to be ruled out.

I lacked courage to follow my conviction in this game.

What a woeful, inept performance by the NQ Cowboys. I've seen a lot of rugby league, I don't think I've seen a worse performance from a professional rugby league team (round one or not!).

Neil Henry was under pressure heading in to the season, this game just turned the heat up on the former QLD Assistant Coach.

Pathetic.

Ianc

Juniors
Something to do with the Daniel Morcombe foundation.

Quite ironic really,considering Thurston went missing last night..........

Should have been a charity for people who have been taken by UFOs, the whole team got beamed up.

Didgi

I thought they must've been promoting butter fingers personally.

"Buy the headgear Thurston played his worst ever game in... FREE game highlights to show the kids!"

Goddy

Juniors
I think it's fair to say that the Titans didn't win, the Cowboys just lost. Epically.

Latest posts