What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Sat | Cowboys 0-18 Titans | DFS

Round 1 result: Cowboys v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

user_nat

Coach
Titans will be kicking themselves. Should have scored more.

Which makes me think the Cowboys will win this one. They just need to build some pressure.

Last year was it the first or second half that the Cowboys tended to excel in?

no name

Coach
If Prince isn't carrying a right shoulder injury he is the biggest wimp in the game.
Never commits himself in defence.

DIMEAST

Juniors
f**k i sacrificed a night out to stay home n watch three footy games n got ripped off couldve been pinging off my nut by now!!

Card Shark

Immortal
Andy Raymond says "we'll be back with 1st half highlights".

What, is that the end of the coverage? Not a bad idea? Bring on the Sharkies!

no name

Coach
Titans will be kicking themselves. Should have scored more.

Which makes me think the Cowboys will win this one. They just need to build some pressure.

Last year was it the first or second half that the Cowboys tended to excel in?

Agreed, more points were needed while the Cows were so bad.
Hopefully the Titans step up in the second half because I reckon NQ will.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Whichever team wakes up here will win this game. Still think my gut will be proven right and Cowboys will be too good.

Titans will have another shit year. Bought in all the positions except the ones they needed most.

BDR

First Grade
What a shit game. Thurston and Graham should be hooked they are embarrassing themselves. I apologise to all rugby league fans on behalf of the Cowboys.

blaza88z

Coach
Whichever team wakes up here will win this game. Still think my gut will be proven right and Cowboys will be too good.

Titans will have another shit year. Bought in all the positions except the ones they needed most.

righto mate cheers for that expert analysis

typicalfan

Coach
Bird been the best. The rest of them you could pick out of a hat....terrible footy. So bad even the Eels might get close to them.

Spud

Juniors
What a shit game. Thurston and Graham should be hooked they are embarrassing themselves. I apologise to all rugby league fans on behalf of the Cowboys.

Lol. They will improve in the second half. I mean it can't any worse....can it?

Allstar Knights

Juniors
As much as I hate Lui, he's better than Thompson and gave the Cowboys some spark when he came.

Cowboys should lift a gear in the 2nd half and win.

Latest posts