What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Sat | Raiders 19-24 Storm | Canberra

Round 1 result: Raiders v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walt Flanigan

Referee
The rain is really bad here at the moment and doesn't look like letting up.

This will be a very sloppy affair.

........and yes......that's what she said.

Chip Bayless

Juniors
Campo return will be interesting. If he is back to pre-knee injury type form, this Canberra side as per usual will "surprise" everyone outside of the ACT.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Im about to start my journey out there, just gotta get the dingy out.

We need a strong start, if we win the toss, i hope campo elects to run with the tide in the first half

Chip Bayless

Juniors
Im about to start my journey out there, just gotta get the dingy out.

We need a strong start, if we win the toss, i hope campo elects to run with the tide in the first half

:lol: Enjoy mate. I might be down there soon for a game, I might get in touch with ya pal.

thommo4pm

Coach
Feel sorry for the Canberra locals, the weather is awful.
The rain is a hell of a lot heavier in Canberra than what we've seen at Penrith the last few days. Some brave people sitting in the open areas at the moment.

Jono078

Referee
Come on Raiders! Hoping to see the forward pack dominate and Dugan + Campese play the full 80 and work some magic.

Noa

First Grade
Inglis isnt there any more to take the heat of Hoffman Daley you turnip.

DogEEL

Juniors
raiders have a real good side on paper with a lot of potential, def underrated by a lot of peeps here, only thing they need is a better coach. hopefully they can keep injury free especially their top players, if so i think they can make the 8!

the storm have had problems with the raiders in a few games i remember. with the rain i think the storm will have the edge as the raiders are at their best throwing the ball around.

is joel thompson the young bloke playing in the centres last year? i rate him as a real good player, i always get the names confused with the other thompson (forward), he went to storm didn't he?