What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Sun | Tigers* 17-16 Sharks | Leichhardt

Round 1 result: Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tigpies have been sniffing their own farts for a while now.

Premiership favourites my mud button.

Tagatease and J Smith to crack a few skulls.

Snorks by 12

Mader45

Juniors
The last time we played the Sharks and should have lost was because of Gibbs tackling the ball player over the damn try line.....and that somehow ended up as a penalty for us.....

So, in that respect, now he's playing for Cronulla we're going to win through a penalty try I reckon.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Tigers as a safe tip but wouldn't surprise me if the sharks did them. Different looking sharks team to previous years but they still have pomeroy in the centres ;)

gronkathon

First Grade
the only real certainty is that if the game is announced a sell out Slopshield already has a pack of derro mongs and spawn kids lined up ready for a sook article

hybrid_tiger

Coach
This will be a really tough game. I'll say Tigers by 6 but it will be no walkover.

Really hoping the weather holds off.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Tigers to win at Leichhardt on the back of some dodgy refs decisions. Skeepe to have his first meltdown of the season.

adamkungl

Immortal
This is the most interesting match of the round for me (other than my own team's).

Can't wait to see what Sharks new look mob is capable of, and whether the Tigers are all talk or actually premiership contenders.

Sharks in a close one, Carney MOTM

matrightyeh

Juniors
tigers should have this one easy
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif