What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Sun | Tigers* 17-16 Sharks | Leichhardt

Round 1 result: Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

snoozer

Bench
I really hope the commentary today isnt a Benji circle jerk.One can only hope i guess.
the amount of jism in the commentary box will be lessened by the fact that the game is on fox therefore missing the undeniable wankonian skills of rabs, gould and the rest of the tossers at nein.

despite this there will be bucket loads - it just wont be measured in gigalitres.

woodyk2

First Grade
the amount of jism in the commentary box will be lessened by the fact that the game is on fox therefore missing the undeniable wankonian skills of rabs, gould and the rest of the tossers at nein.

despite this there will be bucket loads - it just wont be measured in gigalitres.
Thank goodness...would need a snorkel otherwise. Notice on the montage of teams before thursday nights game they went through all the teams and only mentioned Benji when the tiges turn came up. I never knew they were known as the Benji Marshalls,no mention of the team whatsoever.Oh and by the way i don't hate the Tigers,just dislike the jerking of the merkin.:cool:

snoozer

Bench
Oh and by the way i don't hate the Tigers,just dislike the jerking of the merkin.:cool:
same here woody.

you'd need some sort of protective rain coat around the nein team whenever benji, slater and a few others get mentioned.

Craigshark

First Grade
Ive already told you.
The sharks. They are more reliant on one player (Gallen) than the atigers are with Benji

Couple of others
Bulldogs with Barba
Dragons with Soward

Tigers arent at all a one man team

I like the Tigers. But surely, you can't be serious?

Pokemon80

Juniors
I think tigers will win this, sharks have a lot to prove, carney will need time to settle in and play his best footy.

undertaker

Coach
Neither team will want to be doing too much tackling, considering it's a hot afternoon for footy. I still feel that the Tigers will be impossible to stop if they get off to a good start.