What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Sun | Warriors 20-26 Sea Eagles | Eden Park

Round 1 result: Warriors v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Warriors: 1. Kevin Locke 2. Bill Tupou 3. Konrad Hurrell 4. Jerome Ropati 5. Manu Vatuvei 6. James Maloney 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Russell Packer 9. Nathan Friend 10. Ben Matulino 11. Feleti Mateo 12. Simon Mannering (c) 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange (from): 14. Lewis Brown 15. Sione Lousi 16. Ben Henry 17. Ukuma Ta'ai 18. Glen Fisiiahi 20. Krisnan Inu 21. Alehana Mara.

http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=22330

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Eagles by 8.

I think those forwards missing for the Warriors could tell on them. Should be a good game I think either way.

ceagle

Bench
Eagles by 8.

I think those forwards missing for the Warriors could tell on them. Should be a good game I think either way.
Warriors have maybe the best depth in the front row, even with two starters out I still believe they are stronger in that department.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Very, very strange bench named by the rookie coach.

Why so? If he goes with the first four it's pretty conventional, Inu might be in there to cover for Hurrell if he doesn't go well. Don't really see Mara or Fisiahi making the 17.

Tommax25

Bench
I voted Manly but I think the warriors will win. Have a feeling that Manly will start the season slowly, but am confident that once they settle in old combinations will click and it will be smooth sailing to the title (or is there a title to be won? I recall the fanfare for the sharks when they smashed manly, they were crowned premier, correct? :roll:)

matrightyeh

Juniors
warriors at home to good
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

Noa

First Grade
Why so? If he goes with the first four it's pretty conventional, Inu might be in there to cover for Hurrell if he doesn't go well. Don't really see Mara or Fisiahi making the 17.

Its probably the injuries and all the backs but even then Henry isnt too big, Lousi is raw and not a dominant forward and who knows what Ta'ai will give you game to game.

Izz

Bench
Lousi is raw and not a dominant forward and who knows what Ta'ai will give you game to game.
Those are pretty much the only other two props we've got (makeshift as they are), seeing as Lillyman and both Rapiras are injured. We've got a gazillion backrowers, but no propping depth.