What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Sun | Warriors 20-26 Sea Eagles | Eden Park

Round 1 result: Warriors v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cletus

First Grade
Is this on free to air?

Thankfully, they said they were giving it to Fox because they couldn't show the Tony Greig sticking a key into the pitch before the cricket:roll:.

Anyway I think the Warriors will have too much motivation. Should be a high intensity match and I'm really looking foward to it.

Chip Bayless

Juniors
This should be a great game. I'm taking the Warriors who are a real threat in 2012. Looking forward to the debut of Hurrell and Henry from the all dominating U20 NZ Warriors side from last season.

ozbash

Referee
This should be a great game. I'm taking the Warriors who are a real threat in 2012. Looking forward to the debut of Hurrell and Henry from the all dominating U20 NZ Warriors side from last season.

very astute Chip, and I agree.:D

they keep going on about this 'step up' for Benry and Hurrell but they forget the obvious class they both possess.

Chip Bayless

Juniors
very astute Chip, and I agree.:D

they keep going on about this 'step up' for Benry and Hurrell but they forget the obvious class they both possess.

They will handle it, Henry has a big fan here, Hurrell too. I am concerned as I said on the forum about the expectations being placed on Hurrell for a guy only in his second year in rugby league. Hurrell will be a star, I just plead for patience from the fans. I will ask the same from Roosters fans when Tautau Moga debuts too.

Should be a cracker.

woodyk2

First Grade
Should be a cracker,cant wait.Question for the kiwi's,will it be a sell out and what does the ground hold?

Juju

Juniors
won't sell out, should be about 40k ground can hold 52k.

Despite living 5 mins away from Eden Park - Mt Smart is definitely home.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'll give you the hot tip. Warriors by plenty. At home infront of 40k kiwis with a combined IQ of 90 cheering for them, they'll be too good. Manly will be like headless chooks without Des. BunniesMan says Warriors to win.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I'm a Warriors fan and I'm not that confident. Manly should throw alot at Ropati and Hurrell/Henry. Could be absolute turnstile defense.