What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Thu | Knights 14-15 Dragons* | Hunter

Round 1 result: Knights v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DIMEAST

Juniors
bit late was I, shit - oh well didn't know just came home drunk n piging on a andrews johns level and thought I'd start a cool thread before I crashed out. Fail - mod can deleate them I guess.

Silent Knight

First Grade
The blockbuster. Looking forward to this game almost as much as the Souths game. I reckon Knights will win but I want the Dragons to win. (Knights will be one of our biggest rivals for the top 4, Dragons will not make the 8).

Knights 18-12

Oh lord :lol:

timka4

Bench
I think it'll be within 6 points for the first 60min, but then we will score 2-3 late tries in the last 20min. Us by 14-20.
I cannot wait any longer

skeepe

Immortal
:lol: There's a few already isn't there? Plus your standard SS-AIDS and nuffy Pigskin rants

Just a couple. Some joker even claimed that the reason some don't believe the Knights will be top 4 this year was due to tall poppy syndrome, as if they had actually achieved enough last year to be considered a "tall poppy" :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Dragons by 30 to bring the arrogant Knights fans back to earth with a thud.

Just a couple. Some joker even claimed that the reason some don't believe the Knights will be top 4 this year was due to tall poppy syndrome, as if they had actually achieved enough last year to be considered a "tall poppy" :lol:
:lol: I've missed you over the off-season skeepe :ls:

fowlster

Juniors
Looking forward to this .....

Close, but St Merge may just have a bit more class.

4 days to go !!!

Pigskin

Juniors
this is an ambush of epic proportions, sorry for not tipping your team :( ... I'm sure it will make all the difference

I can't stand either team, but one has to apply logic

Oink !