What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R10 | Fri Dbl Hdr | Bulldogs 14-25 Titans | Suncorp

Round 10 result: Bulldogs v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon

Coach
What better than backing the titans? Backing them with a bonus bet!

Awesome tits, just awesome

mattyg

Bench
New it. f**king awful game

we were very, very average tonight. I think we turned up with the wrong attitude thinking we would easily win it after the parra win last week. I dunno the normal procedure but apparently the players flew in today? I woulda thought they would have a full day up there to prepare for the game but again i'm not sure how they do it these days...best for us were Barba (as usual), Eastwood and Kasiano IMO. Kasiano on report and looks like he might cop 1-2 weeks. I believe he has a clean record so hopefully it is just the 1 week. Looking forward to getting Hodko back, sometimes we need to straighten our attack up. We look far more likely to score from 50m out rather than 10m out over the last month or so.

taking nothing away from the titans though, they played very well tonight and i don't think they will be picking up the spoon again this year.

BranVan3000

Coach
Have Dogs beaten a worthwhile side yet?

Maybe Dragons and Warriors, but those two teams are as patchy as it comes and no convincing presence in the 8 yet. Otherwise their only success has been against bottom of the table teams like Penrith, Titans and Parra

Grapple

Bench
When they scored before half time I turned it off and went to sleep. I wasn't surprised with the result, we played very average in the first and looked lost and low energy. It seemed like we didn't take Gold Coast seriously, which i suppose is fair enough...

Well played Titans.