What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R10 | Sun | Raiders 40-34 Eels | Canberra

Round 10 result: Raiders v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Raiders really got ripped off last week. Should win, but Eels looked good in patches last week too. Tough one. Raiders by 6

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
I don't know why, but I think we'll put on a very big score here. No reason to think that, just a feeling I have.

you guys usually do when we are under the pump from the media etc. so wouldn't be surprised.

but i hope it's close, Eels and Raiders put on good matches when they're close

BunniesMan

Immortal
Eels have to win eventually to keep the spoon race interesting. Eels by 4 in the cripple fight of the round.

BDR

First Grade
Raiders by 10 in an absolute stinker. Both teams are f**king rubbish.

northwest9

Juniors
SM1082Cripple_Fight_Posters_xlarge.jpeg

i cannot believe this hasnt been posted yet

Grapple

Bench
Hopefully the eels win just so that guy who posts about how much Furner needs to go, will take over this thread. Always good for a laugh.
Anyway, i'm sure Kearney got plenty of "advice" this week from fans. Hayne and Sandow to run riot. Eels by 20.

Parra Pride

Coach
I won't be watching the game because I'll be at a christening, whenever I haven't been able to watch a game the Eels like to come put and rack up massive scores.

#ParraByPlenty #WeGotDis

skeepe

Immortal
Shame I won't be able to watch this game today, why put a Raiders game on the same day as Groovin the Moo?

Dunno why but I've got a feeling either parra turn up and win big, or we turn up and win big, I think there'll be big points either way

Tiger-Sean

Juniors
I just have a feeling parra might win. they have to win eventually and after the raiders put on a good performance last week i feel they might be flat this week.

i wouldnt be surprised to see raiders win big though

Y2Eel

First Grade
The number 4 for the Raiders in the under 20's should be in first grade now he is awesome!

innsaneink

Referee
I think today we see the raiders of old that puts on 24 points in the first 18 mins, then goes on to win by about 42-28

Grapple

Bench
Parramatta will win this one. Too much going on in the week with the fans, and will play on pure emotion. They'll win then go on to lose the next five like normal.

innsaneink

Referee
Footage in the sheds when players hug shake hands wish each other well before heading out onfield...Parras looked very lukewarm and like they didnt know each other...

Latest posts