What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R11 | Sat | Cowboys 30-28 Panthers | Dairy Farmers

Round 11 result: Cowboys v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-nql-main.jpg

1. Matt Bowen 2. Ashley Graham 3. Antonio Winterstein 4. Kane Linnett 5. Kalifa Faifai-Loa 6. Michael Morgan 7. Ray Thompson
8. Ashton Sims 9. Aaron Payne 10. Glenn Hall 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Tariq Sims 13. Dallas Johnson

Interchange: 14. James Segeyaro 15. Ricky Thorby 16. Scott Bolton 17. Jason Taumalolo

2012teams-pen-alt.jpg

1. Lachlan Coote 2. Etu Uaisele 3. Geoff Daniela 4. Brad Tighe 5. Josh Mansour 6. Blake Austin 7. Travis Burns
8. Sam McKendry 9. Kevin Kingston 10. Tim Grant 11. Clint Newton 12. Cameron Ciraldo 13. Ryan Simpkins

Interchange: 14. Danny Galea 15. Chris Armit 16. Dayne Weston 17. Matt Robinson
Reserves: 19. Mitch Achurch

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Steve Lyons and Chris James
Sideline Officials: Dave Abood and Clayton Sharpe
Video Referee: Steve Clark

Related matches
QRL ISC R10 - Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles v Mackay Cutters (NQL) @ Sunshine Coast Stadium, Sun 2:00pm
QRL ISC R10 - Norths Devils (BRI) v Northern Pride (NQL) @ Bishop Park, Sun 3:00pm
VB NSW Cup R12 - Windsor Wolves (PEN) v Cronulla Sharks (CRO, MEL) @ Windsor, Sat 6:00pm

nrlr11-nqlpen.jpg

Last edited:

Charlie124

First Grade
Cows missing Thurston, Scott, Tamou and possibly Tate... Panthers missing Lewis and Jennings.

I reckon we've still got more than enough to cover our missing troops. Thorby and A Sims have been outstanding for us, i can assume Taumololo will come straight onto the bench with Reithmuler (sp) or Bolton. In the halves i think Morgan will get a run or possibly a re-shuffle with Payne and Seggy slotting in to fill the gaps.

Cows by 20

beave

Coach
I havent been to a game in over a month so I am champing at the bit to get my booze and yell on. I can't wait to see who king names on tuesday, will be a real test on our depth, fingers crossed the new inclusions make a real fist of it, score prediction after I see the team named.

benntash

Juniors
Panthers to upset again here. Will basically be an unchanged lineup from last night with only losing Lewis to SOO.. Penny Panthers by 8

Good chance for the younger players to step up to the next level it be nice for Ray Thompson to put on a great performance to showcase his abilities without JT. If anything this side will be team of the future in the next couple of years when the likes of JT/Matt Scott, Tate, & eventually Bowen retire from the sport. It be a good indication of where the Cowboys lie in the future with the likes of Tariq Sims, Kalifa Faifai Loa, Micheal Morgan, Segs, Jason Taumalolo & Ricky Thorby all leading the way.

beave

Coach
I am actually really excited about this game for the above mentioned comments by furious. Normally I am dreading seeing us without the origin complement but this is now a chance for our young brigade to show us what we potentially have up our sleeves in the coming year and this really intrigues me.

BDR

First Grade
Good chance for the younger players to step up to the next level it be nice for Ray Thompson to put on a great performance to showcase his abilities without JT. If anything this side will be team of the future in the next couple of years when the likes of JT/Matt Scott, Tate, & eventually Bowen retire from the sport. It be a good indication of where the Cowboys lie in the future with the likes of Tariq Sims, Kalifa Faifai Loa, Micheal Morgan, Segs, Jason Taumalolo & Ricky Thorby all leading the way.

Matt Scott is only 26, all of those other guys you mentioned will be long gone before he is.

Looking forward to seeing KFFL and Morgan play, Morgan looked really hungry on Saturday night, hopefully he has a good performance. Have to admit I'm a little disappointed Mosese Pangai hasn't gotten another run in first grade this year.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Referees: Steve Lyons and Chris James; Sideline Officials: Dave Abood and Clayton Sharpe; Video Referee: Steve Clark

Cowboys: 1. Matt Bowen 2. Ashley Graham 3. Antonio Winterstein 4. Kane Linnett 5. Kalifa Faifai-Loa 6. Michael Morgan 7. Ray Thompson 8. Ashton Sims 9. Aaron Payne 10. Glenn Hall 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Tariq Sims 13. Dallas Johnson
Interchange: 14. James Segeyaro 15. Ricky Thorby 16. Scott Bolton 17. Jason Taumalolo

Panthers: 1. Lachlan Coote 2. Etu Uaisele 3. Geoff Daniela 4. Brad Tighe 5. Josh Mansour 6. Blake Austin 7. Travis Burns 8. Sam McKendry 9. Kevin Kingston 10. Tim Grant 11. Clint Newton 12. Cameron Ciraldo 13. Ryan Simpkins
Interchange: 14. Danny Galea 15. Chris Armit 16. Dayne Weston 17. Matt Robinson 19. Mitch Achurch

All the teams from all 5 grades plus details on each team's feeder club matches: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=22710

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Should have enough cattle to get a result here. Chance for Thorby to get some more minutes and show his worth. Has really gripped his oppoturnity with both hands this year to keep his spot.

Cows by 6 it be a close one with origin duties but I expect the younger players to step up. Panthers golden point win will give them lots of confidence leading into the match so they be up for it so it be back and forth.

skeepe

Immortal
Sims should have been sent off for that. Can't believe it wasn't even put on report.