What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R11 | Sat | Cowboys 30-28 Panthers | Dairy Farmers

Round 11 result: Cowboys v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BDR

First Grade
Thank Christ for that. Gee those refs were ordinary for both sides, whistle happy and missed plenty. Defence was ordinary but I'm always happy to escape with the win during Origin.

Also cheers to the Panthers fans for being such a classy bunch :sarcasm:

soc123_au

Staff member
Oh well, we are still shit. At least they had a go, as long as they do that for the rest of the year I will be happy enough.

Danish

Referee
Top end to a great game!

Pity this one was decided on conversions, would have loved I see some golden point considering there is no other league on tonight

soc123_au

Staff member
Thank Christ for that. Gee those refs were ordinary for both sides, whistle happy and missed plenty. Defence was ordinary but I'm always happy to escape with the win during Origin.

Also cheers to the Panthers fans for being such a classy bunch :sarcasm:

You are not supposed to have a sandy vagina when you win. Toss of the coin who was the better team. Someone had to get the 2 points, would have prefered anyone other than Sims to score the matchwinner, that is my only gripe.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Even when they score 28 pts they still can't win. We're lucky the Eels are in this comp or we'd have a reservation for the cooking utensil.

Latest posts