What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R11 | Sat | Cowboys 30-28 Panthers | Dairy Farmers

Round 11 result: Cowboys v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
Hopefully he is locked up for a while. Especially with Gordon going. He looks a good thing. Which is a surprise Bunniesman was talking him up when he was at souffs. I assumed when we signed him he was a nuffie.
The kid is good. He was in our 2010 Toyota cup grand final team. We had to choose between James Roberts and him as the outside back prospect we'd develop and we decided to go with Roberts, I think it was the right decision and I think Roberts will be a very good player long term but in an ideal world we would have kept both.

You got yourselves a good one.

Austin would have had no reason to have a cry if Tariq didn't drop an elbow into his cheekbone twice.

Should have been both Sims boys sent off tonight.

You're a f**king idiot when you want to be.

That Tariq Sims elbow was a nothing incident. There was a headclash in the tackle that did the damage, Tariq trying to get to his feet and brushing the Panther with his elbow was a complete non-event.

Go watch that incident over. It's not Tariqs fault that the idiot headbutted him. You'd do well to watch games you're commenting on, that way you'd realise the man was injured long before any attempted elbow

Ridiculous that he was put on report for trying to get up to play the ball

You seem to decide what happens in games before they start, and no matter what actually transpires you ignore it to suit some pre-conceived agenda you have.

Last edited:

Pugzley

You're a f**king idiot when you want to be.

That Tariq Sims elbow was a nothing incident. There was a headclash in the tackle that did the damage, Tariq trying to get to his feet and brushing the Panther with his elbow was a complete non-event.

Go watch that incident over. It's not Tariqs fault that the idiot headbutted him. You'd do well to watch games you're commenting on, that way you'd realise the man was injured long before any attempted elbow

Ridiculous that he was put on report for trying to get up to play the ball

You seem to decide what happens in games before they start, and no matter what actually transpires you ignore it to suit some pre-conceived agenda you have.

Yes, dropping the elbow on Austin 2 to 3 times because of a head clash. :roll:

Should've been sent off/sin binned for that but I'll take breaking his leg as a suspension for the rest of the season. :cool:

Didgi

12 hours later and the Panfer fans are still having a cry? Dear me. Western Sydney might need to start constructing an ark.

Should've been sent off/sin binned for that but I'll take breaking his leg as a suspension for the rest of the season. :cool:

He dropped nothing. He was getting up to play the ball and Austin got in his way, on the basis that he(Austin) was semi-concussed and clinging onto Sims.

Only in the eyes of Panthers fans, and Skeepe, could Sims actions be considered a bona fide attack with the elbows.

You realise that the injury to Austin was the result of him going high on Sims and clashing heads, don't you?

beave

Coach

Classy. You give the majority of the panthers fans who are decent a bad name. Pull your head out of your ass.

Mig2006

Juniors

So its up to three times is it - by the end of the week, Sims will have put 10 into the bloke UFC style.

I guess you think Gallen should have been sent off for that knee in the play the ball on Taylor a couple of weeks ago too?

Muppet!!!!

elyod138

Bench
Is Taumalolo the most under-utilised talent in the comp?

His time will come, he's still very young, it's best to bring him along slowly.

We don't wan't him getting a lot of injuries and a big head, like SBW.

beave

Coach
Afer that big run in the later stages where he made a further 10m after hitting the defence, he was blowing like a steam train. A few offseasons and this lad will be unstoppable.

Canard

Immortal
He has had some "off" games, so I reckon the Cowboys coaching staff are handling him quite well.

With Tariq gone for the season, he will probably play most games from now on anyway.

beave

Coach
His hit ups were fearless and full of 'prick', it reminded me of the good old days when Rauhini was in our ranks.

Ianc

Juniors
His hit ups were fearless and full of 'prick', it reminded me of the good old days when Rauhini was in our ranks.

I noticed that too, beave. It was much clearer at the game then on tv. He seemed to have a drive last night, I hope he keeps it up.