What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R11 | Sun | Sea Eagles 18-10 Roosters | Brookvale

Round 11 result: Sea Eagles v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
from NRL.com.....

Referee co-coach Bill Harrigan answers your most frequently asked questions from Round 11 of the NRL Telstra Premiership.

What did you think of the decision to penalise Brad Takairangi for raising his elbow in the lead-up to what would have been a try to Roosters halfback Daniel Mortimer?

The video referee got this call wrong. It should have been ruled a try to the Roosters. The video referee believed that there was a raised elbow from the ball carrier in the lead-up to Daniel Mortimer crossing the line, but he got the decision wrong.

http://www.nrl.com/official-view-roo...7/default.aspx

skeepe

Immortal
So you aren't held when you've stopped moving? You can just stand upright forever? I stand corrected.

4 wins in a row for Manly now Weepe, you'd be hating Rugby League more than ever right now?

You are held when the referee calls held. He will do so when he believes the player has no chance of advancing the ball by either moving forward or offloading. Given the rather easy offload, and the fact the referee never called held, you're dead wrong.

You can't have Maxwell every week. Sooner or later you'll have to win on your own merits.

MSIH

Bench
You are held when the referee calls held. He will do so when he believes the player has no chance of advancing the ball by either moving forward or offloading. Given the rather easy offload, and the fact the referee never called held, you're dead wrong.

You can't have Maxwell every week. Sooner or later you'll have to win on your own merits.

No really, you're held when the Ref says you're held? I'm saying he could have called held, considering his premature calling of held on Tagive.

slamminsam246

Juniors
Lol @ slammindouchebag. Hollywood said it was wrong, goodnight.

Very clever Onearm Wank3rwrist. "Hollywood" has consistently proven over the last 10 years that he doesn't know the rules of the NRL. You obviously don't get it. By the book, the decision was correct. However I do admit, seeing it again Harrison would never have stopped the offload even without the elbow. But you can't ignore an infringement because a try is scored off it. Contact to the head has always been illegal.

skeepe

Immortal
Very clever Onearm Wank3rwrist. "Hollywood" has consistently proven over the last 10 years that he doesn't know the rules of the NRL. You obviously don't get it. By the book, the decision was correct. However I do admit, seeing it again Harrison would never have stopped the offload even without the elbow. But you can't ignore an infringement because a try is scored off it. Contact to the head has always been illegal.

Someone here sure doesn't get it, and it isn't Toney.

slamminsam246

Juniors
Pointless one-eyed people arguing with other one-eyed people. Anways, Manly top 4 and haven't had a full strength team since Rd 1. Very impressive. How's your team goin?

All the best....

effnic

Bench
So much butt hurt in this thread. I swear skeepe must be the fattest bastard sitting by his computer every weekend ready to talk shit about refs. Manly missing all those players what a great win.

Latest posts