What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R12 | Mon | Roosters 12-30 Bulldogs | Allianz

Round 12 result: Roosters v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Souffs fans are toothless peasants that smell of a metho-urine cocktail but Dogs fans are straight up filth, scum of Sydney representing the scum area of Sydney

Doga

Juniors
Souffs fans are toothless peasants that smell of a metho-urine cocktail but Dogs fans are straight up filth, scum of Sydney representing the scum area of Sydney

You got anymore hate speeches in your locker Mr German Nazi?

heil_hitler_1.gif

MatthewA

Juniors
Can you speak up? I can't hear you..

Should be a cracking game. The Roosters forwards are really starting to lift. They've been impressive in recent weeks. But I'm actually really confident going into the game and don't feel nervous at all.

Bulldogs by 12.

rooster1908

Juniors
Just heard from someone at the club about a bit of shuffling to the Roosters lineup: Tagive out, Moga to the wing, Maubs to centre, Braith to backrow, Mortimer to 5/8.

So what happens when Moffo picks both Easts & the Bullscum f**kwits to win?

Just heard from someone at the club about a bit of shuffling to the Roosters lineup: Tagive out, Moga to the wing, Maubs to centre, Braith to backrow, Mortimer to 5/8.

See what happens to accommodate captain f**kwit? Many positional changes. I'd be surprised if Tagive played again tbh assuming ofcourse...

0neye

DOGIES DOGIES WOOF WOOOF BARK BARK YELP YELP f**k STICK:crazy::crazy::crazy::lol:
So what happens when Moffo picks both Easts & the Bullscum f**kwits to win?

See what happens to accommodate captain f**kwit? Many positional changes. I'd be surprised if Tagive played again tbh assuming ofcourse...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Usually they're cheaper online, however when you add booking fees they're ultimately about the same.