What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R13 | Fri | Titans 28-12 Cowboys | Skilled

Round 13 result: Titans v Cowboys

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

munge

Juniors
titans played well bu anyone claiming they will win the premiership needs to calm down ok its just a few wins in a row lets see if they can do it over a long period of time

the dude

Juniors
I thought Titans were locks for bottom 4 a few weeks ago, now they're pushing for the 8th..
I think Cowboys will be fine.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Lol at some of the comments here. The Titans are a better team than their record indicates, but that is a long way from saying they'll win the comp.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Titans won't win the comp, but a good chance for the eight. Ever since Prince got back from injury he's been player better than he has in years. They also have a great forward pack. Bird, Myles, Bailey and Harrison can always be relied on. Mark Minichiello isn't bad either.

Matt Srama is finding more consistency this year and Aiden Sezer looks to be the goods.

Has a side ever kept another side to 0 twice in one season?

We did it to the Tigers in 04. 22-nil in round 9 and then 56-0 in round 15

Shorty

Staff member
I'm annoyed at that performance.
Yes, the Tits played well but they were still beatable and we should have beaten them.

Neil Henry can consider his *ss hot, and not in a good way!

Latest posts