What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R13 | Mon | Eels 29-20 Sharks | Parramatta

Round 13 result: Eels v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

natheel

Coach
mate we have competed in most our games, except the odd ones where we get lapped then turn it on to come within striking distance. We played Dragons and only just lost but a enalty that went unnoticed could've had us get it to golden point and we have proven we can score points. tonight we did both combined tough d and had some goo attack to put away the Sharks. but we have Rabbits next and our defence will have to be 100% to compete with them, they can go to sleep a bit in defence like us so they will be on their toes just like we will be on ours. Inglis v Hayne will be awesome especially just after origin

chrisD

Coach
Why hasn't Hayne at 5/8 worked? He's a better 5/8 than anyone in the comp apart from Thurston, but only when he's wearing the #1 shirt.

Because either by coach decree or because he thinks that's how it's supposed to work when he was playing in the 6 he played almost exclusively down a narrow corridor on the left side, as opposed to fb where he pops up everywhere.

natheel

Coach
i think with hayne if you have him at five eight then the defence is going to take it out of him, with FB he gets a bit of a rest here and there and can inject himself into the game when need be. at 6 i reckon he would have the pressure of the world on him. Whether its in his head i don't know but with the 1 on his back he plays a better play making game then if he has the 6 on his back