What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R13 | Sat | Raiders 0-40 Tigers | Canberra

Round 13 result: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eddie.

Bench
Law of averages says we are due for a loss in Canberra. We have won our past 4 down there, and a couple have been real thumping wins. However on a freezing Saturday night, low profile 530 game, you never know what our attitude towards it will be.

Canberra have a horrible defence and if the Tigers are focussed they will create a huge amount of opportunities. Anyway Canberra dusted us easily earlier in the year at CTown, although we are going a bi better now and them a bit worse.

Seriously, anything could happen in this game. Expecting plenty of points and probably some controversy.

Bench
Law of averages says we are due for a loss in Canberra. We have won our past 4 down there, and a couple have been real thumping wins. However on a freezing Saturday night, low profile 530 game, you never know what our attitude towards it will be.

Canberra have a horrible defence and if the Tigers are focussed they will create a huge amount of opportunities. Anyway Canberra dusted us easily earlier in the year at CTown, although we are going a bi better now and them a bit worse.

Seriously, anything could happen in this game. Expecting plenty of points and probably some controversy.
That about sums it up,hope we can keep our run going,but it will be tough.

Ayshfords in doubt, I don't think he was ever going to play.

The sensible thing to do would be to put sironen or humble in the halves but I expect super coach put Lawrence at 5/8 and reddy into the centers.

Rubbish

Farah > 5/8
Fulton > Hooker
Heighington > 2nd row
Bell > Lock
Reddy > Bench

you know it'll happen.

team

Moltzen
Utai
Lawrence
Ryan
Tuqiri
Farah
Marshall
Galloway
Fulton
Woods
Blair
Heighington
Bell

Reddy
Humble
Sironen
Murdoch-Masela

skeepe

Immortal
Looks like the Tigers teach them to be thugs early on based on the actions of that scumbag 17 in their Toyota Cup side.

skeepe

Immortal
That Tigers #2 should be sent off for that. f**king scumbag. Absolutely disgusting thugs these Tigers in Toyota Cup. Tried to break his neck.

skeepe

Immortal
That was seriously the worst grapple you will ever see. Disgusting that the thug is still on the field given that the Raider has gone off in a neck brace.

Vic Mackey

Referee
You know your a special kind of fckwit when you loss your shit whinging about refs in the Toyota cup

They are pretty thuggish this wests team.

Raiders in an upset. Based on absolutely nothing.

Shithouse weather. Doubt many will show up. I know I won't be

Clifferd

Coach
lmao whingee going at it once again, but there's more..over a U18s-20s game.

Typical arm chair critic, probably never played a game in his life.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It was a f**king terrible tackle can't see how anyone could defend it or just shrug it off. One of the worst grapple tackles I've seen.

skeepe

Immortal
lmao whingee going at it once again, but there's more..over a U18s-20s game.

Typical arm chair critic, probably never played a game in his life.

Did you see the incidents in question?

The Tigers are going above and beyond normal levels of thuggishness.

Unless you think yanking someone's hair or, much worse, grabbing a guy round the neck and twisting in an attempt to break it are a normal part of the game?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Good game though outside of that. Great defence from both sides. I'm impressed by young Milford.

skeepe

Immortal
Good game though outside of that. Great defence from both sides. I'm impressed by young Milford.

Agree. The Tigers defence has been good when they haven't been thugs. The disappointing thing about that is they really didn't need to resort to such scummy tactics. That's the Tigers for you though, thugs to the end.

skeepe

Immortal
Interesting bench for the Tigers, what use will Joel Reddy or Masada Iosefa be off the bench?

Clifferd

Coach
Did you see the incidents in question?

The Tigers are going above and beyond normal levels of thuggishness.

Unless you think yanking someone's hair or, much worse, grabbing a guy round the neck and twisting in an attempt to break it are a normal part of the game?

Yes I did see both of them.

They were both pretty bad but I think it's just a case of "shit happens, move on from it etc"
plus I doubt very much they were intentional.

You seem to be forgetting that this is rugby league, a full contact sport, not netball. You are bound to get some bad blood between teams.

Anyways that was a good, tough game. Something I haven't seen from the toyota cup in awhile.

Latest posts