What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R13 | Sun | Warriors 12-22 Storm | Mt Smart

Round 13 result: Warriors v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-war-main.jpg

1. Glen Fisiiahi 2. Bill Tupou 3. Ben Henry 4. Konrad Hurrell 5. Manu Vatuvei 6. James Maloney 7. Shaun Johnson
8. Russell Packer 9. Alehana Mara 10. Ben Matulino 11. Elijah Taylor 12. Simon Mannering (c) 13. Feleti Mateo

Interchange: 14. Lewis Brown 15. Sam Rapira 16. Sione Lousi 17. Jacob Lillyman

2012teams-mel-alt.jpg

1. Billy Slater 2. Matt Duffie 3. Dane Nielsen 4. Will Chambers 5. Justin O'Neill 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Jason Ryles 11. Ryan Hinchcliffe 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange: 14. Anthony Quinn 15. Rory Kostjasyn 16. Michael Greenfield 17. Jaiman Lowe

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Matt Cecchin and Adam Devcich
Sideline Officials: Paul Holland and Adam Gee
Video Referee: Chris Ward

Related matches

Toyota Cup R13 - Warriors v Storm @ Mt Smart, Sun 11:45am (1:45pm NZ local time)
VB NSW Cup R14 - Newcastle Knights (NEW) v Auckland Vulcans (WAR) @ Townsend Oval, Merewether, Sat 3:00pm
VB NSW Cup R14 - Cronulla Sharks (CRO, MEL) v Illawarra Cutters (STI) @ Henson Park, Sat 1:00pm
QRL ISC R12 - Souths Logan Magpies v Easts Tigers (MEL) @ Davies Park, Sun 3:00pm

nrl-r13nzwmel.jpg

Last edited:

Juju

Juniors
Not feeling the love for my club at the moment. I see the Warriors getting belted this weekend and starting the slide out of contention for the 8. Tough tough run coming up.

I have a feeling the whole Inu saga could possibly destabilise the playing roster - Inu was very popular with team mates.

(I'm a negative nancy...)

azza29

Juniors
It's only been five weeks since they last played and I don't see any reason why the result will be different. Storm by 18.

Mr Saab

Referee
It's only been five weeks since they last played and I don't see any reason why the result will be different. Storm by 18.

Alot different. For a start there is no Krisnan "watch ma, one hand" Inu in the lineup. Warriors were going ok before Inu decided to act like a goose.

Last edited:

Aragorn

First Grade
If the forwards can dominate like they have in the last two meetings, we should win this and bury the Inu saga once and for all....

Evenflow

Bench
Should be another great game against our so called "bogey" side that we have a 15-13 overall winning record against.......Will be tough and hard as always but i think Storm will get the points.

Storm by 6

Juju

Juniors
Should be another great game against our so called "bogey" side that we have a 15-13 overall winning record against.......Will be tough and hard as always but i think Storm will get the points.

Storm by 6
Beating the Storm in the playoffs should be enough to consider us a bogey side.
With regard the to the win/loss record - you should probably take into account your club were way over the cap for about one third of that record.

Evenflow

Bench
Beating the Storm in the playoffs should be enough to consider us a bogey side.
With regard the to the win/loss record - you should probably take into account your club were way over the cap for about one third of that record.

Ahh so it's only 2 finals games that constitute being a teams bogey side and all other 28 times they've don't count for anything? lol ok then, nothing like skewing the facts to suit your own agenda. Anyway far be it from me to disagree if you like think your our bogey side if it makes you feel better about things.

You're also welcome to take the rorting years out of the overall record if you want. That's entirely your prerogative mate but the records still say it's 15-13 regardless of how you want to perceive it but again, whatever makes you feel better. Anyway all of that means nothing when it comes to this game on Sunday. May the best team win.

hitman82

Bench
Ahh so it's only 2 finals games that constitute being a teams bogey side and all other 28 times they've don't count for anything? lol ok then, nothing like skewing the facts to suit your own agenda. Anyway far be it from me to disagree if you like think your our bogey side if it makes you feel better about things.

You're also welcome to take the rorting years out of the overall record if you want. That's entirely your prerogative mate but the records still say it's 15-13 regardless of how you want to perceive it but again, whatever makes you feel better. Anyway all of that means nothing when it comes to this game on Sunday. May the best team win.

It's fairly obvious that the reason we are referred to as a bogey side is because 15 - 13 is actually a damn good record against your team, who have been winning pretty much every game they've played for many seasons now. It's all about relativity.
Plus the finals games, of course.

Evenflow

Bench
It's fairly obvious that the reason we are referred to as a bogey side is because 15 - 13 is actually a damn good record against your team, who have been winning pretty much every game they've played for many seasons now. It's all about relativity.
Plus the finals games, of course.

Nobody is denying that the Warriors have a good record against the Storm, especially in comparison to some other teams record against us but i don't know how a team can be classed as a bogey side when you have a winning record against them. It might be obvious to you but it doesn't make any sense to me...

Now if you're talking strictly finals then there's a much stronger case for it and would totally agree given you've beat us twice in the 2 games we've played. Overall though there's nothing between the sides and i certainly don't think one team has it over the other as the record suggests. Anyway it's all about perception and opinion i guess and there's always going to be differing views. Either way i can only see another close game coming up.

Rubbish Neilsen as much as you want...he craps all over half the centres the Warriors have tried in the past without success.

He will give the Warriors stability at a minimum.