What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R14 | Fri | Storm 6-10 Tigers | AAMI

Round 14 result: Storm v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only way we weren't going to cop a bagging was winning last nights game by 40. Without our captain, in the rain, against a strong defensive unit that was never going to happen.

7 wins in a row is all that's important, and we've won all 7 games without our best forward.

LOL at all the bitter tears, dry your eyes mexicans....cant handle losing???

Why arent all you fortune tellers out at the races this arvo?

FMD...I can handle armchair experts, but give the ''if this'' and ''if that'' shit a break eh?

Typical sarcastic response...it's called discussion. Work it out.

I am sure you would be bleating if the Storm had won it.

Noa

First Grade
Nah mate, you're bang on. The Storm are way better when Smith, Cronk and Slater aren't playing.

If that's the derpiest post you've ever read, then whoever taught you how to read did a terrible job.

Thanks for showing us noa has no clue.

:lol: Doesnt make you a Gould/Bellamy combo to point out the bleeding obvious. A peanut could work out we would struggle with them 3 out, which as a peanut you've shown to be true. And its such a stupid f**king statement, of course any team would struggle with that calibre of player out.

As for the Tedesco comment, puh-lease. Your grasping at straws there.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
:lol: Doesnt make you a Gould/Bellamy combo to point out the bleeding obvious. A peanut could work out we would struggle with them 3 out, which as a peanut you've shown to be true. And its such a stupid f**king statement, of course any team would struggle with that calibre of player out.

As for the Tedesco comment, puh-lease. Your grasping at straws there.

Would you like some cheese with your nuts and whine? Only a Storm fan could take insult to a compliment. Poor, poor, picked on, nobody loves me, the world is against me because I cheated larger than anyone else Storm.

Puh-lease...