What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R15 | Sat | Sharks 20-19 Warriors | Toyota

Round 15 result: Sharks v Warriors

• Draw after golden point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
That'll do me....we get penalised into oblivion and I check out the game thread, where on cue Sharks fans are actually complaining about the refs being against THEM....smh

Frailty

First Grade
lol, winning on the back of a lop-sided penalty count and still bitching. I'm the sook for sure.

Missed knock ons, knock forward that went 2 metres at least, and penalising Morris for a strip when he didn't even touch the ball.

And you are complaining about what? The penalty against Maloney at the end? It isn't Union, he needs to retire behind the last row in the scrum until the ball is out of the scrum - he didn't. Fair penalty.

The referees didn't lose you the game - your players did.

Frailty

First Grade
lol, winning on the back of a lop-sided penalty count and still bitching. I'm the sook for sure.

Oh you mean the lopsided penalty count that was made worse by the fact your players kept arguing and swearing at the referee?

Yeah... That's the reason you lost.

Latest posts