What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R15 | Sat | Sharks 20-19 Warriors | Toyota

Round 15 result: Sharks v Warriors

• Draw after golden point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Tough one to call.

Warriors with 2 games and 3 overseas flights in the space of a week versus Sharks who will likely be missing their most influential player with their other one backing up from SOO.

In the context of the season it's probably more important to the Warriors at this stage. Lose and they're 4 points adrift of 8th spot. Win and they follow it up with the bye and a huge chance for a win at home against an Origin depleted Cowboys.

LeagueNut

First Grade
So apparently Gallen in 50/50, Vatuvei is also in doubt and Pita Godinet might be playing as well.

P.S - I know most of us won't give a shit, but I wonder why this was scheduled at the same time as the NZ vs Ireland Rugby Onion game in Chch tonight. The Warriors are defintely a better drawcard than they were a few years ago but I don't think a head-to-head clash with the ABs is a wise idea.

Juju

Juniors
Wade Graham is doing a fitness test right now. (journalist friend is at the ground)
Fafita out.

Rumours of Gallen out too

Usain Bolt

Bench
The Afghan Warrior making his debut.

Also did anyone see that Jnr Shakrs player bite the Warriors player? what a grub

Iafeta

Referee
The Afghan Warrior making his debut.

Also did anyone see that Jnr Shakrs player bite the Warriors player? what a grub

That bloke is an absolute grub of the highest order. The Warriors bloke should have belted his head into Botany Bay.

wibble

Bench
If that was Gardner rather than Wright everyone would be calling for his head.

Wright needs to recover and have a big one on a poor night to make up for that.

Latest posts