What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R15 | Sun | Tigers 28-42 Roosters | Leichhardt

Round 15 result: Tigers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JT_

Juniors
Overall our forwards have been solid all year, in terms of making metres and gaining ground. It's our our attack that's been garbage, especially without Pearce.

Danish

Referee
Going to the game with my tigers supporting family members, fully expecting another leichhardt stitch up.

With Cummins as ref I'm sure we'll see some classic "forward" pass decisions go against us like last time we played at this hole.

munge

Juniors
the roosters forwards have run over the tigers forwards for 4 years now. kennedy and jwh etc always make big metres and so do perret etc

im tipping the roosters. plenty to play for, always outplay the tigers and the tigers are in that "can afford a loss" stage.

T.T

Juniors
i predict tigers will struggle in attack especially if ayshford plays 5/8.. could be a low scoring win to the c**ks.. 17-10

innsaneink

Referee
Robbies mum passed away this morning, he wont play.
Condolences and thoughts with the Farah family.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
A spine of Moltzen/Ayshford/Marshall/Iosefa. Yikes. Benji is gonna need to play huge (I sure hope he does, got him as my DT captain).

IanG

Coach
Thankfully the crowd kept quiet during the minute's silence.
Always seems to be at least one f**kwit who can't help themselves and yell out