What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R15 | Sun | Titans 36-18 Panthers | Skilled

Round 15 result: Titans v Panthers

• Draw after golden point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrisD

Coach
Walsh must have rubbed some of his kicking game off on Prince in his 5 attempts to tackle him.

Pugzley

Huh? Send off for what?

Taking a dive. He was the second man in tackle after the panthers were hammering the titans try line and he stays down even though there was nothing that could have layed him out. It allowed the tiatans ti reorganise and get in their defensive line.

skeepe

Immortal
Taking a dive. He was the second man in tackle after the panthers were hammering the titans try line and he stays down even though there was nothing that could have layed him out. It allowed the tiatans ti reorganise and get in their defensive line.

You're off your f**king head. Seriously what planet are you on? I suppose him being assisted from the field was part of this elaborate hoax?

Epod.

typicalfan

Coach
He got a concussion and left the field. Ffs there are some things more important than football.

Pugzley

You're off your f**king head. Seriously what planet are you on?

Epod.

There was no f**king way that the titans player got hurt from getting pushed aside when the panthers player was getting up to play the f**king ball.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Am I the only person in the world who really rates David Mead? Is there a glaring fault in his game that I'm missing? People talk about the likes of Ash Graham playing Origin ahead of this bloke ffs.

skeepe

Immortal
There was no f**king way that the titans player got hurt from getting pushed aside when the panthers player was getting up to play the f**king ball.

He copped a knee in the head as he went in to make the tackle, which left him concussed.

You are the dumbest f**king idiot I have ever encountered on these forums, and that's saying something.