What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R17 | Sun | Rabbitohs 38-12 Panthers | ANZ

Round 17 result: Rabbitohs v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nemesis

Bench
:crazy::crazy:

Lol Are you really that stupid ?

Firstly you're comparing a second season(first season as a permanent in the starting squad) rookie to a guy thats been in FG for a while. Secondly you're comparing them over one round. Finally you're comparing these two players as if both of our teams play the same style of football, our halves are our forward pack fwiw.
Firstly, in his usual clueless style, timarse incorrectly posted that Sutton was utter rubbish last week, so I simply provided some perspective.
Secondly, you've proven your stupidity by now making excuses for your #6. Idiot.

Firstly, in his usual clueless style, timarse incorrectly posted that Sutton was utter rubbish last week, so I simply provided some perspective.
Secondly, you've proven your stupidity by now making excuses for your #6. Idiot.

They're facts you imbecile, Sutton has been in first grade for a while now, yet he is still no where near as dominant as he should be.

Mark my words, Reynolds will eclipse him in so many ways by next year.

Last edited:

BranVan3000

Coach
James Maloney's a 2nd year 5/8th?

I'll give you the Eagles, but such a youthful combination having that kind of success would be extremely rare.

Maloney played about two games for the Storm before coming to the Warriors in 2010. They made the GF in 2011. So I guess you can get away with a technicality, but really he was only a regular first grader in '10 and '11 before the GF

BranVan3000

Coach
They're facts you imbecile, Sutton has been in first grad for a while now yet he is still no where near as dominant as he should be.

Mark my words, Reynolds will eclipse him by next year.
Reynolds will make quicker progress because of his coach no doubt. Sutton has been hampered by a shit coach in J Taylor and a dinosaur in Lang, he has already made a ton of progress by having a decent, modern coach in Maguire

Nemesis

Bench
They're facts you imbecile, Sutton has been in first grad for a while now yet he is still no where near as dominant as he should be.

Mark my words, Reynolds will eclipse him by next year.
The facts are what I posted, maggot brain i.e a quote from a media article on Sutton's performances and last week's game stats for Sutton (& your #6, J.Reynolds by comparison)
- which surprise, surprise was the game that timarse posted about. Personally, I couldn't give a f**k about J.Reynolds..

Now get back on topic or f**k off you idiot.

Souths to demolish the Panthers tomorrow.

gypsy

Bench
The facts are what I posted, maggot brain i.e a quote from a media article on Sutton's performances and last week's game stats for Sutton (& your #6, J.Reynolds by comparison)
- which surprise, surprise was the game that timarse posted about. Personally, I couldn't give a f**k about J.Reynolds..

:lol: nemiwanks getting owned again. Good to know some things never change.

Reynolds will make quicker progress because of his coach no doubt. Sutton has been hampered by a shit coach in J Taylor and a dinosaur in Lang, he has already made a ton of progress by having a decent, modern coach in Maguire

I agree that your previous coaches have not been able to get the best of him, but the hard truth is that he is not a five eighth that will lead you guys to a premiership; he is more of a ball playing forward than anything.

Lol So Sutton is a better player than Reynolds because of an article and 1 game ?

You on crack ?

Anyway these are the 2012 stats:

John sutton's stats:

Tries- 1
Average metres per run- 7.5m
Line breaks-4
Offload's- 14
Tackle busts- 23
Tackle efficiency- 89.6%
Errors-7

Josh Reynolds stats:

Tries-5
Average metres per run- 8.7m
Line breaks- 6
Offload's- 22
Tackle busts- 41
Tackle efficiency - 84.6%
Errors- 20

Lol As you can see with this seasons stats, Josh is only lacking in defence and makes errors(mostly due to his inexperience); other than that he makes sutton his bitch in attack. Its also hilarious that Sutton is far bigger than Josh yet he has almost half the tackle busts, line breaks and far less metres per run.

Reynolds >>> Sutton.

Now we can get back on topic.

Nemesis

Bench
I agree that your previous coaches have not been able to get the best of him, but the hard truth is that he is not a five eighth that will lead you guys to a premiership; he is more of a ball playing forward than anything.

Lol So Sutton is a better player than Reynolds because of an article and 1 game ?

You on crack ?

Anyway these are the 2012 stats:

John sutton's stats:

Tries- 1
Average metres per run- 7.5m
Line breaks-4
Offload's- 14
Tackle busts- 23
Tackle efficiency- 89.6%
Errors-7

Josh Reynolds stats:

Tries-5
Average metres per run- 8.7m
Line breaks- 6
Offload's- 22
Tackle busts- 41
Tackle efficiency - 84.6%
Errors- 20

Lol As you can see with this seasons stats, Josh is only lacking in defence and makes errors(mostly due to his inexperience); other than that he makes sutton his bitch in attack. Its also hilarious that Sutton is far bigger than Josh yet he has almost half the tackle busts, line breaks and far less metres per run.

Reynolds >>> Sutton.

Now we can get back on topic.
I'll spell it out for you one last time you dumbarse twat... I compared Sutton's game stats to J.Reynolds game stats for the same round because your fellow imbecile bulltard supporter timarse, called out Sutton as being "utter rubbish" last week... if so, then, J.Reynolds must have been extreme utter rubbish by comparison. Get it now, idiot?

Once again and I quote "No five-eighth runs the ball more in 2012 than Sutton, who is taking on the line 10.3 times a match for an average gain of almost 80 metres. Adding weight to his threat, he has made the third-most offloads by a No.6 (averaging one per game)". Source: http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiership/MatchCentre/tabid/10999/Default.aspx#matchid=2426&tab=Preview

I suggest you shove your stats back up the orifice you pulled them from and f**k off back to your bulltards forum... this is the Souths v Penrith game thread.

Nemesis

Bench
nemiwanks getting owned again. Good to know some things never change.
How ironic... an impotent drag queen fan talking about getting owned. :lol:

Ready for your usual loss to the Raiders?

Back on topic... Souths 38 Penrith 12

goosie

Juniors
Taumata is playing the the halves with burns. So we should have plenty in attack 2nd half.

Latest posts