What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R2 | Fri | Sea Eagles 22-18 Tigers | Bluetongue

Round 2 result: Sea Eagles v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

super_coach

First Grade
I find it strange how people don't see manly as a standout selection.Iam a tigers man but Manly are the bench mark,they did not fluke the comp last year,they were the standout team.Like them or hate them they are a very hard team with skill and attitude and Toovey is harder nut than DES. Tonight I see Manly winning from start to finish. I just hope the Tigers delevope the same attitude over the coming months

Patorick

Staff member
I find it strange how people don't see manly as a standout selection.Iam a tigers man but Manly are the bench mark,they did not fluke the comp last year,they were the standout team.Like them or hate them they are a very hard team with skill and attitude and Toovey is harder nut than DES. Tonight I see Manly winning from start to finish. I just hope the Tigers delevope the same attitude over the coming months
It's the Benji factor.

And Farah.

Anyway, shouldn't be much in it.

ceagle

Bench
I expect us to dominate most of the game then Benji and Farah to pull a couple of length of the field tries out of their arse in the last 10 minutes and win the game

ceagle

Bench
I hope he doesnt play given its only rnd 2. T Rex to 5/8, problem solved. Very young bench, and I can't see the Tigers playing badly again so it will be a close one.
Well just heard he was playing on the rafio

Eddie.

Bench
I expect us to dominate most of the game then Benji and Farah to pull a couple of length of the field tries out of their arse in the last 10 minutes and win the game

Tigers dominated large portions of that game at Bluetounge last season. Even though they were down 12-0 they made a number of line breaks in both halves.

Both sides are a little under the whether. Tigers always start the season in patchy form at best. Manly are a better side at full strength week to week and in my mind are the side to beat in this conmpetition. However Glen Stewert is a huge loss, he is a great footballer. Ill tip the Tigers by a try but not with a great deal of confidence.

hybrid_tiger

Coach

I agree with this. Can't believe we are favourites.

Should be a good game, they always are against Manly.

I agree with this. Can't believe we are favourites.

Should be a good game, they always are against Manly.

These...

lol Manly & the Warriors are easily the favourites, the bookies have lost the plot.

Last week the game of the round was the Manly Vs. warriors game, they're both the two stand out teams atm.

Patorick

Staff member
Can someone explain to me why Debbie Spillaine is on the radio right now?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Completely agree. We have a good side, but outright favourites? No way in the world.

Manly lost nobody of significance and basically have the same side as last year so I can't understand why they aren't favourites even taking into account the Des factor.

skeepe

Immortal
Love to see Blair flatten Lussick and Stewart after their dog shots on him last year.

Latest posts