What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R2 | Mon | Eels 20-36 Warriors | Parramatta

Round 2 result: Eels v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

natheel

Coach
Looks like both Hayne and Tonga will be playing, decision to be decided tomorrow arvo (sunday)

fingers crossed

and this must be the first i've seen a cocky Warriors supporter (Fast Eddie) can't wait to see Eels bounce back :)

skeepe

Immortal
Great. I had two goal kickers in my NRLCEO team, Luke Burt and Michael Gordon. One round and I'm f**ked.

Gmac

Juniors
Bit Harsh on Burt isnt? I know hes no super star but the bloke always puts in. Surely Parra have bigger problems in there line up then luke Burt??

chrisD

Coach
Last season the Warriors fell apart under Hayne's bombs, should be a big test for their back 3.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Looks like both Hayne and Tonga will be playing, decision to be decided tomorrow arvo (sunday)

fingers crossed

and this must be the first i've seen a cocky Warriors supporter (Fast Eddie) can't wait to see Eels bounce back :)

How is thinking the Eels are an average side make me cocky?:?

Latest posts