What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R2 | Mon | Eels 20-36 Warriors | Parramatta

Round 2 result: Eels v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shiznit

Coach
I suspect you would have heard something by now if it was. At least a newspaper reporting that he was in doubt.
there was some talk about it... but its bollocks apparently...

from: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/league/news/article.cfm?c_id=79&objectid=10791448
Reports out of Australia suggest both star fullback Jarryd Hayne and representative centre Willie Tonga will turn out for an Eels side desperate for an attacking spark, while Warriors coach Brian McClennan has dismissed suggestions boom halfback Shaun Johnson is struggling with an injury and might not play.

"Everything is fine with Shaun, there's nothing in it."

The rumour appeared to have started when Feleti Mateo tweeted to Johnson earlier in the week asking him about a possible injury.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Hindy is a big blow, alot of tidy up work in the middle in defence for the rest of the side to take care of

Fast Eddie

First Grade
:lol:

The Henry coming of the bench into the centres is f**king stupid, Bluey is already pissing me off.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Hayne wearing #23. Why not 18,19 or 20 like every other late inclusion?

Who does he think he is, Michael Jordan?

Noa

First Grade
I'm horrible at tipping winners but I reckon the eels will get home by 8.