What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R2 | Sat | Bulldogs 30-4 Dragons | ANZ

Round 2 result: Bulldogs v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Arguably one of our best performances in a number of seasons, very, very impressive.

The controlled style we're playing under Des is impressive, but we still have areas of our game we need to improve.

I'm really worried about next Sunday, despite the strong showing tonight the Warriors are a true contender IMO and we'll need to step up on this one.

29,641 was solid yet disappointing, hopefully we can help Saints pack Wollongong in Round 15.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It is just f*cking strange, for his size Hornbag is a terrific defender.

Anyway, far, far too good Doggies. Willing to give my boys the benefit of the doubt, I just really hope this was a one-off performance. Could tell we were struggling from very early on, I suppose we've been spoilt for 3 years knowing our side would compete and turn up week after week. I really hope this hasn't changed after tonight or this season could reach the lows of 07. On current form, Tigers will deadset put 50 on us but I reckon we can bounce back next week

Can't see it happening. I was at Hunter last week and you have the quality across the park. I think tonight, in parts (apart from missing Cooper) was you guys turning up thinking you had the wood on us, and us reminding you that isn't the case.

You won't let that happen on Friday against WT, nor will you be backing down against us in Round 15. Good luck next week, hope you smash the Tigers tbh.

Bazzi

First Grade
Very, very, very, very, very disappointed with that performance.. I just really hope we never dish out shit like that again. Congrats to the Bulldogs for being the better team on the night, and taking advantage of our errors.

Absolutely shattered, can't even fall asleep. Hopefully the boys pull themseleves together for next week's game against the Tigers.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Great win by the boys but damn the Dragons were ordinary. I thought we could win but didn't expect it to be that easy.

Weyman has turned into a marshmellow

What about the knock on that Soward blew up over.

Bullmerkins were the better team, and deserved the win, but f**k them and every single one of their fans.

Your tears are tasty :)

Spot On

Coach
[FKN-SIK];8123786 said:
Great win by the boys but damn the Dragons were ordinary. I thought we could win but didn't expect it to be that easy.

Weyman has turned into a marshmellow

Your tears are tasty :)

When was he any different. He played the same as always last night. What you see is what you get. Unfortunately 7 mins at Origin level doesn't cut it. He can't play big minutes. Just can't.

0neye

YEP CAN'T SEE THE DOGIES WINNING AGAINST THE DRAG QUEENS:crazy::crazy::crazy:

I NEW THIS WOULD WORK
tumblr_kyby7te9NV1qb79djo1_400.jpg

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
When was he any different. He played the same as always last night. What you see is what you get. Unfortunately 7 mins at Origin level doesn't cut it. He can't play big minutes. Just can't.

He used to slightly bend the line, but on Saturday he was dropping like a sack of shit

to_ddeath

Coach
Agreed. Dogs very impressive though we were very very shithouse by the same token. Warriors will have a real game on their hands next weekend...

T.