What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R2 | Sat | Bulldogs 30-4 Dragons | ANZ

Round 2 result: Bulldogs v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Hopefully Sowie is wearing full body armour under his jersey this Saturday. Wouldn't want that thug Eastwood shanking him again while making a game saving tackle.

Absolutely.

Sowie was fortunate to only get labelled the milk man out of that.

He could have been killed by Eastwood in that play.

dragondad

First Grade
Fun Fact #2 - Since leaving the Dragons in '05 Michael Ennis has never beaten the club.

TK1

Juniors
Dogs need to be well disciplined to have any chance of beating the Dragons..

If we give away as many penalties and drop as many balls as we did against Penrith, then the Dragons will run away with it.

Hopefully, a huge crowd gets out there on Saturday night

Godz Illa

Coach
Youse are due. Whats it been now? 4 years? The 2008 Olympics and GFC were in the future the last time you beat us.
And SBW was a fan favourite. Speaking of which... fun fact number 3: the Dogs never lost to Saints while SBW was in the team, and they've never beaten us since he left. Another win coming up

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Not everyone that gets run over dies you know?

True. But a brush with obesity surely can. And Eastwood is P.H.A.T Baby!

Fun Fact #2 - Since leaving the Dragons in '05 Michael Ennis has never beaten the club.

Beautiful stuff.

And SBW was a fan favourite. Speaking of which... fun fact number 3: the Dogs never lost to Saints while SBW was in the team, and they've never beaten us since he left. Another win coming up

Yep. He used to tear us a new one Every.Single.Time.

The low bastard made my day in more ways than one when he did the midnight runner.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I don't understand why Doggies fans were so upset when SBW left-it is his destiny to become the greatest boxer of all time.

Don't deny destiny, embrace it.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Dragons by 12. If we get over the Dogs forwards, our backline will have a field day.

2010Dragons

Bench
Here is another fun fact.....I have never, I repeat never tipped against the mighty Dragons.:D:crazy:

Dragons by 6 -12

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Our ownership of the Dogs to continue. We have it all over them in the backline, and their halves are extremely average. Saints by 14.