What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R2 | Sun | Sharks 6-18 Knights | Toyota

Round 2 result: Sharks v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BWNB

First Grade
Your boys handed it to them mate. Hell, the Sharks practically beat themselves

They did, pathetic display from my team, 16000 there, decent arvo, could have kick started their year but alas, coach cant get the team motivated.

Cant blame Degois for the Boyd intercept, the pass that he made after the break was ordinary though...

Noticed that the refs were fairly inconsistent with the 10m, often both teams were back about 8 meters then 12 who knows???

I wasn't watching on fox but could someone explain the Knights try and our try no idea???

meercat

Juniors
That was a wonderful moment. I cheered.

You are a f**king despicable piece if sh*t. The lowest of the low, you f**king waste of skin.

A guy blows his knee out, is in absolute agony after giving his all for the team, so much pain he needs a stretcher, and you sit on your couch and laugh at a serious injury?

You're scum. Absolute scum. I will have nothing to do with you from this point on. You're subhuman.

By your own standards...

shane1970

Juniors
I wasn't watching on fox but could someone explain the Knights try and our try no idea?
Our try = Ball was raked out of Sau's hands by a Sharks player whilst in the motion of scoring a try - play on - and then Sau re-grounds the ball over the try line for a try. (Archers words not mine)
Your try = - whilst Graham was reaching out to place the ball down over the try line Faa'oso'sfoot comes into contact with the ball dislodging it from Grahams hands- play on - grounded by whoever.

runatme

Bench
So nice of you to be so concerned about his welfare. I'm sure he appreciates it. Just got off the phone to him and he said he should be back in about 4-6 weeks.

i dont care about his welfare i heard he is a dealer for wicks and houston

shane1970

Juniors
i dont care about his welfare i heard he is a dealer for wicks and houston
He is walkatme - he is - after all you have GOTTA believe everything you hear hey ? Have you heard the one about Cronulla being a supposed good team this year as well - thats BULLSHIT as well - but you'll probably believe it as well.

skeepe

Immortal
Good on ya shane... if people got their impressions of Newcastle from fans on this forum, they might make the mistake that they're semi-literate.

Glad you've showed up to remind everyone that's simply not the case.

shane1970

Juniors
Good on ya shane... if people got their impressions of Newcastle from fans on this forum, they might make the mistake that they're semi-literate.

Glad you've showed up to remind everyone that's simply not the case.
Glad they dont then hey Scrappy - everything I have pointed out has been LITERATE - so please dont try and deflect the attention from you being so classically caught out about players suffering injuries - ever heard of the saying "pot, kettle, black " if you aint you should check it out!

perverse

Referee
facepalm7.jpg

it didn't take long.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Poor Jesus. It must be getting crowded up there on the cross with all of the Sharks fans clambering for their spot.

I had a great time out at the game today. The fans in attendance certainly pissed and moaned a good deal less than the fans in here.

Frankly, I'd like to see the Sharks go belly up just to stop their whinging. 40+ years of mediocrity and they're still not used to it.

Last edited:

wibble

Bench
Poor Jesus. It must be getting crowded up their on the cross with all of the Sharks fans clambering for their spot.

Your assuming there even was a Jesus. Seems a leap for a misanthrope with a House avatar. Nice imagery for Sharks fans having a persecution complex though. Just to add to our woes (now where did I put my cross, it must be here somewhere), we now get persecuted for accepting mediocrity, and for not accepting mediocrity.

I had a great time out at the game today. The fans in attendance certainly pissed and moaned a good deal lot than the fans in here.

What game were you at? The fans were more or less silent for most of the game. If you enjoyed it so much, why the tears?

Frankly, I'd like to see the Sharks go belly up just to stop their whinging. 40+ years of mediocrity and they're still not used to it.

Which whinging are you referring to specifically, since you think that is an appropriate reason for a club to fold?

Oh, whoops, you're just trolling. Good contribution. Witty and thoughtful. Strengthens not just this deteriorating thread, but the whole forum, and indeed rugby league itself.

Misanthrope

Staff member
What game were you at? The fans were more or less silent for most of the game. If you enjoyed it so much, why the tears?

Should have said "a good deal less". The fans booed decisions, but there was far less wailing and gnashing of teeth that I've seen displayed in this thread. The Sharks had nobody to blame for their loss today but themselves. Atrocious handling and a failure to capitalize on a Knights side down by two men and hardly firing on all cylinders.

Which whinging are you referring to specifically, since you think that is an appropriate reason for a club to fold?

Not at all. As I said, I actually enjoyed my time at Toyota Park today and think it would be a shame to see such a unique region of Sydney go unrepresented. But if it would bring an end to the persecution complex Sharks fans seem to have developed, it wouldn't be so bad.

Latest posts