What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R21 | Sun | Rabbitohs 32-6 Tigers | ANZ

Round 21 result: Rabbitohs v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
In all seriousness, this is not good for Souths. If the run to the finals gets to soft, they may struggle when the big games come around. By the way, not trolling on the Bunnies. Serious thought (unusual I know)
We've still got Manly and then Newcastle in Newcastle on old boys day which they've lost twice in the last decade.

We have easy games but those two should test us.

We've still got Manly and then Newcastle in Newcastle on old boys day which they've lost twice in the last decade.

We have easy games but those two should test us.

If injuries mean they are like the Tigers this week?

Hypothetical, I know however a really tough run would no doubt have your guys better prepared.

Anyway, see what happens.

Our blokes are playing like the 2011 Sharks, so every game is a tough game ATM.

BunniesMan

Immortal
We had the toughest first 10 weeks of any team in the comp and were still in the 8 after week 10. It was always going to get easier in the 2nd half of the year.

We've won enough games against top 8 teams to not have any nagging concerns. Now it's all about winning enough to finish in the top 4.

We had the toughest first 10 weeks of any team in the comp and were still in the 8 after week 10. It was always going to get easier in the 2nd half of the year.

We've won enough games against top 8 teams to not have any nagging concerns. Now it's all about winning enough to finish in the top 4.

lol jeez BM, you make this hard sometimes.

Okay, here goes...

Yes you had a tough first half in the draw, yes it is easier in the second half of the draw...that is exactly my point. I am not talking about top 4. I am simply saying that easier draw, which you acknowledge, may be useful in terms of where you finish, however it may not be a good thing come September. It may hurt your boys having those easier games.

I don't think I can say it any clearer.

Anyway, just an opinion...leave it at that

BunniesMan

Immortal
There is both pros and cons to either way. But I'd rather an easier run home and finish 4th than a harder run home and finish 5th.

Hmmm okay, leave you with that thought.

I wont wish you good luck on the weekend, I dont think you need it with the look of the Tiggers this week.

But my god, lose this and I would stay away from the main forum for the week.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Could nearly make a team of injured players for the tigers:

1. Tedesco
2. Tuqiri
3. Lawrence
4. Sironen
6. Marshall
7. Moltzen
8. Galloway
10. Groat
11. Vela (under 20s player who sheens said would play first grade this year but out for season with shoulder recon)
12. Murdoch-masila
13. Dwyer

If the tigers somehow win this could be the biggest lol@souffs of all time

Clifferd

Coach
we will struggle to even field a team yet alone compete in this game.

We go back to full strength for the first time since round 1 then lose 6 key players.

souths should win 30+

BunniesMan

Immortal
Tbh I fear Farah more than I fear Benji.

And yes the Tigers have lost a large number of players for this game but we don't have two very crucial players. It would be like if the Tigers had all their injured players back but had Farah and Benji out. Would Tigers fans prefer that?

Tiger-Sean

Juniors
Yeah Benji confirmed on his twitter he will be playing.
I think he will only be about 60-70% but will play regardless.

This could potentially be a massive LOL@5(c)0uFFs if they manage to lose.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
If Souths don't win this by 40+ then they can't be considered a premiership threat

If I had a dollar for every time someone said that about Souths this year.
Against Raiders. Against Penrith. Against Eels.. Apparently consistently winning games isn't good enough to be a premiership threat these days. You have to win every game 20+ like Melbourne have been doing the last 5 weeks..... Lol

Seriously though. Would just be happy with a win. By 1 or by 36 it doesn't bother me. Tigers won't just lie down it'll be a tough game.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Yeah Benji confirmed on his twitter he will be playing.
I think he will only be about 60-70% but will play regardless.

This could potentially be a massive LOL@5(c)0uFFs if they manage to lose.

I don't remember people saying that against us when we had our forward pack out over the last few years.

As I recall, it was always something along the lines of 'you need to have depth'.

Earl

Coach
Tbh I fear Farah more than I fear Benji.

And yes the Tigers have lost a large number of players for this game but we don't have two very crucial players. It would be like if the Tigers had all their injured players back but had Farah and Benji out. Would Tigers fans prefer that?

lol look at you, making excuse already.