What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R21 | Sun | Rabbitohs 32-6 Tigers | ANZ

Round 21 result: Rabbitohs v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MacDougall

First Grade
Alternatively it seems that Moltzen is playing fullback with Ryan in the centres and Nofo either out injured or 18th man. Dunno.

Red Bear

Referee
Should have Miller and Groat playing for BRET rather than 20's if they want to get them up to first grade standard

MacDougall

First Grade
I don't see Groat returning to first grade anytime soon if ever tbh. As for Miller I imagine the club wants to win the NYC comp more than the NSW cup and taking Miller out of the NYC team will weaken them immeasurably. That and BRET has good halves already.

But yes I agree with you.

MacDougall

First Grade
blergha.jpg

Both those guys are animals. Long term I think nofoaluma will be better but ATM kotobiete is more ready for nrl. Guessing this means moltzen definetaly out. One thing I know is that they will both rip in.

I think Nofoaluma and Korobiete will go on to form one of the best centre/wing combinations in the NRL. If they get space no one will catch them. They are both very strong as well, when they get their defence in order at NRL level they will be a lethal combination.

Nofaluma is out today I believe but he is very talented. Korobiete I believe will reach the very top of the NRL he is an imense talent.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Mixed messages, had both Curtis Sironen and Lote Tuiqiri tweet that Koroibete will play then that tweet by WT.

Bumble

First Grade
A nasty incident in the Toyota Cup just now, with Dylan Walker being hit in the head (accidentally I think) by a Tigers player when scoring a try. There was a massive blue and then it took a few minutes to get him carted off the field, he didn't move. An 8 point try was given to Souths!

Bumble

First Grade
Oh, and official Tigers team:

Simona, Utai, Ayshford, Ryan, Koroibete, Marshall, Farah, Woods, Iosefa, Blair, Fulton, Ellis, Heighington

Moors, Bell, Cashmere, Humble

Souths 1-17.

Bumble

First Grade
The sun has come out, crowd is looking decent. Hopefully the game is just as good.

Still really nervous.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Refs, comms, everyone has missed that badly. Blair foot-tripped Merritt and should be sent off.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
This is an absolute disgrace. The team doesn't give a shit. Tom sheens can f**k off and die the merkin.

Red Bear

Referee
Only poor ref call was really Farah not getting a penalty when taken out round the legs post-kicking (looked worse than the penalty souffs got for Reynolds getting knocked by Ellis for example).

Good game though, Tigers havent been all that bad but Souths playing very well.

Big crowd as well