What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R21 | Sun | Raiders 6-36 Knights | Canberra

Round 21 result: Raiders v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silent Knight

First Grade
But it's ok.. Now I understand how you felt when we came up there and raped you a few weeks ago. It's amazing you held the tears in for this long.

You hold on to that precious memory. 15 years is a long time between drinks so you need to find the positives somewhere. :lol:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It's weird the amount of bitterness a raiders loss can cause. Look at gypsy actually gone insane because of the raiders and now has to live in a nuthouse. Silent knight snapped over just one loss a few weeks ago. I no longer really care if the knights win a premiership or the entire team bus explodes on the way to post season celebrations at fannys but it seems that loss a few weeks ago has turned a few knights into out of touch mentalists.

RABK

Referee
You hold on to that precious memory. 15 years is a long time between drinks so you need to find the positives somewhere. :lol:

15? Try 18.

Such a rabble of a club that club legends like Stuart and Clyde jumped shipped to their biggest rival at the time and Daley opted for an early retirement.

bileduct

Coach
It was only seven weeks ago we beat you at your home, chump. If we're so incredibly shit, why are we beating you at your home ground? Why are you only two points ahead of us on the ladder?

But really, I don't mind the Knights. I've still got a soft spot for them for that time they graciously took that wooden spoon in 2005 and spared us the embarassment.

How many games did you guys lose in a row that year? Was it 13 or 14? It sucked being a one man team, hey. We're learning that now :(

Raider_69

Post Whore
hope springs eternal life apparently
good luck with it, i only ask for your own sanity to remember you've been garbage for 17rounds of this year and are still pretty much 1 loss away from planning Mad Monday on the same date the side you towelled up is planning, i say to you, "dont hold your breathe."

As i said, good luck. See you in 2013.

RABK

Referee
See who is going to fall for that

Edit that was to rabk poor troll.

Nothing trolling about it - heard it from plenty of Raiders fans how much it hurt to see their (albeit salary cap rorting inspired) dynasty come crashing down so fast and see legends walk out so readily.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Oh I'm being trolled so bad. I'm so angry now roffle. Let's hope the knights are a little more up to scratch than their supporters.

Raider_69

Post Whore
LOL@SOUFFS is more relevant than either side playing today at canberra stadium

sad times indeed

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
15? Try 18.

Such a rabble of a club that club legends like Stuart and Clyde jumped shipped to their biggest rival at the time and Daley opted for an early retirement.

Not even close sunshine. Clyde and Stuart were ousted by the bone headed leadership of Kevin Neal while Daley's knees were shot.

I'm not going to get into the knights fans v raiders fans bullshit but if you're going to dish out stupidity I'm going to have to call it.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Man, I tell you what, Canberras inconsistency has to be stuff of legend by now. Picked the Knights and thank f**k that I did.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol:

Good luck with that. The heights of 9th must be extremely dizzy.

No matter how much cheque book rugby league you play or no matter how much that fat f**k pumps into your club, you will always be lowest common denominator, vermin ridden filth - that's including your people and your town.

Collectively, you're the shit stain of Australia; the laughing stock of the nation.

lolNewie.
:lol: I knew if I came in here I'd get plenty of lols. Didn't have to wait long. "Raiders_Premiers" :lol:!!!! Yeah, when's that going to be? Five years? 10? 15?

As for the genuine Raiders fans, bad luck guys, must be hard to support a team who, when they're good they're brilliant but when they're bad they're f**king terrible.

Latest posts