What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Sat | Cowboys 6-8 Sea Eagles | Dairy Farmers

Round 22 result: Cowboys v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
I swear 'Here comes the...' is the new 'We Got Dis'.

Manly's defence should see them home. It's been fantastic, in fact both teams defence has been very good tonight.

Big Pete

Referee
Okay. So JT is one of the greatest Origin players and will play either side of the ruck but at the Cows he's limited to the left?

What's up with that? Cows clearly needed to play towards their right.

Last roll of the dice here for the Cows. Reckon Manly will hold on.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Very tough game for both sides. Neither can claim to be title contenders playing like that but they did have some solid lock horns defence.

Big Pete

Referee
Cost them an opportunity maybe. They haven't really looked like scoring, so you can't really say one error has cost them.

Semantics.

It was game over from that mistake on IMO.

Well done Manly, tough ol' win and I reckon they're a good chance of going back to back.

eagles4eva

First Grade
dam that was close, happy for the eagles to get the two points.. Good tussle from both teams

Cletus

First Grade
Good game and a very important win for manly. Stoked to see Stewart back and playing well.

BDR

First Grade
Some tough defense, shit errors in attacking position probably cost us the game. Refs were shit for both sides, ruck was a mess.

firechild

First Grade
Ok, so does someone want to clarify the obstruction rule? My take at this point is you can run behind your own player, provided you're wearing the right jersey. Is that somewhat close to the mark?