What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Sat | Knights v Bulldogs at Hunter

R22: Knights v Dogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-new-her.jpg

1. Darius Boyd 2. Kevin Naiqama 3. Dane Gagai 4. Timana Tahu 5. Akuila Uate 6. Jarrod Mullen 7. Tyrone Roberts
8. Zane Tetevano 9. Danny Buderus (c) 10. Willie Mason 11. Chris Houston 12. Joel Edwards 13. Neville Costigan

Interchange: 14. Robbie Rochow 15. Zeb Taia 16. Adam Cuthbertson 17. Alex McKinnon

2012teams-cby-main.jpg

1. Ben Barba 2. Sam Perrett 3. Josh Morris 4. Krisnan Inu 5. Jonathan Wright 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Joel Romelo
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Frank Pritchard 12. Josh Jackson 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Martin Taupau 15. Dale Finucane 16. Corey Payne 17. David Stagg
Reserves: 20. Harlan Alaalatoa

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jason Robinson and Brett Suttor
Sideline Officials: Dan Eastwood and Ricky MacFarlane
Video Referee: Bernard Sutton

Toyota Cup 3:15pm
VB NSW Cup R22 v Wests Magpies at Lidcombe Oval, Fri 7:00pm

nrl-r22newcby.jpg

Last edited:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Having said that though, Newcastle will be wanting to win this so they can squeeze into the top 8. We're going to have to be on our game in order to win this one!

MatthewA

Juniors
I should be making the trek from Port if I can get the weekend off work. Should be a cracker.

First Grade
Good Luck guys, hope the game lives up to its potential should be a cracker.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
We haven't beaten a Wayne Bennett coached team since 2008. Maybe it's our turn!
Bennett hadn't beaten a David Furner-coached side until last week either.

But in any case, I really don't think it's your turn just yet :p

In all seriousness though, hope it's a good game, no controversies and the better side wins.

ByRd

First Grade
Great win last night and a good atmosphere at the ground. Terrific opening 20 where we just blitzed them and showed our force but in a way I'm happy it wasn't all too easy and that we had to defend again and again for much of the game. That period in the second half where they had at least 5 straight sets on our line and couldn't crack us was outstanding and you could see the boys didn't want to let anyone down and held them out, just awesome stuff and those tackles got bigger cheers than the tries we scored.

Ps. I simply love Jimmy Graham, he is so passionate. During that period where we had a few drop outs, he came onto the field after a couple of sets and was just pounding his arms into the air and yelling at the boys to come on and lift!!!

Latest posts