What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Sun | Titans 18-22 Rabbitohs | Skilled

Round 22 result: Titans v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DC_fan

Coach
If we are not the best team in the comp, then we are a very close second to the Bulldogs.

If we are not the best team in the comp, then we are a very close second to the Bulldogs.

With due respect, dogs are way ahead of all our sides at the moment. Having said that after the last month or so of footy, you guys deserve 2nd favorite rights.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Terrible reffing. A dubious Souths try and two tries to Titans one offside and one forward pass. Geeze. I can imagine there were a lot off sh!tty fans out there today having to watch that crap.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Outstanding defense. Defended our way to a win. Good to win way below our best. Players start coming back from next week. To be undefeated without GI and Luke is a massive achievement. Very happy with where we're at atm.

BunniesMan

Immortal
IMO Canterbury has to be considered number 1 at the moment. Just as much as we have to be considered no lower than number 2.

Remember we're without 2 spine internationals and are 2-0 in that time.

Reinforcements start returning next week, we'll only get better from here.

The last month or so we've shown premiership caliber defense.

Titanic

First Grade
Cited, not sighted.

He was sighted so he was cited.

Turning point when we should have turned at 10-6 instead got 6-10 ... our backline was really poor. The right side of Idris and Mead were disinterested (they should be flogged) and the left side of Michaels and Gordon were woeful (they should be crucified). The Zillman show is a freaking waste of space (he should be shot). Our coach has no idea of what backs should do (he should be sacked).

LOL@ourselves

BranVan3000

Coach
Today was not good enough for mine, our lack of possession hurt a lot and it's becoming a serious issue. We don't get repeat sets or contain the field position we really need

Frailty

First Grade
Souths were lucky today. Video referee got them the win.

1. Disallowing a fair titans try
2. Awarding a Souths try that was clearly a result of a knock on.

BranVan3000

Coach

Pushing over a player before contesting the ball is allowed now? That was no try, Titans broke the rules very day of the week

As for the other try, it was evened up by Titans getting a try from an offside runner at the end

BunniesMan

Immortal

To show I'm unbiased I'll agree with point number 2.

But point number 1 is complete bullshit.

LoL@SouthHATERs

Juniors
Thought this game would be easy but the titans proved me wrong. They played really well, to hold us out of the opp 20 for an hour is pretty damn good! I will agree the video ref was off today and the on field refs were as usual inconsistent. And lol poor Clarke bleeding from the head then gets a bloody kick to the face haha GG bring on the seagulls next Friday!

SaraSassypants

Juniors

Luck had nothing to do with it. Refs stuffed it for both sides. Haven't heard anyone mention the forward pass for Titans last try. Not to mention the lobsided penalty count. Hunt got smashed in the head - not even on report? Good game Titans. They will go on to lock up 8th spot.