What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Sun | Titans 18-22 Rabbitohs | Skilled

Round 22 result: Titans v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

natheel

Coach
I knew this game would be close. Titans will make the 8 IMO the others contesting for the 8 other than knights are just not up to it

Bench
Yeah sure they did.
Other than any red and gren eye,you would see that the Titans got stifffed on both those calls,Souths have been getting good calls all year,they win the penalties nearly every week,lets hope the semi's will be a fairer contest.

Fairfax

Juniors
Titans got stiffed all right, like everybody playing Souffs. The disallowed Titans try and subsequent knock on the Souffs try was a shocker to everyone except Souffs fans.

The Melbourne Storm style wrestle and grapple needs to be stamped out too. They lie all over the man trying to play the ball. Love to see Dave Taylor run at someone his own size more often too.

That being said, it's not their fault but the inconsistent work of the refs. They really do impact on games and on the results far too often nowadays.

Looking forward to the flaming from the Redfern rabble... When they finally fail it is going to be so sweet.

Bumble

First Grade
Again, people ignoring the dubious second and third tries for the titans and just choosing to focus on the dodgy call that souths got.

Also, zero penalties when in possession for the entire day. Sounds like the refs really got us over the line... :roll:

Lucky Roy

Juniors
Today was the third time this year Souths have received a total of one penalty for the game. And I don't see much hand-wringing over the GC try where Sezer was nearly one metre in front of the kicker. Or where Zillman had one foot planted over the sideline before he threw the ball back in - to himself. Still, it's always good to get a lift home in a black helicopter.

Bench
Today was the third time this year Souths have received a total of one penalty for the game. And I don't see much hand-wringing over the GC try where Sezer was nearly one metre in front of the kicker. Or where Zillman had one foot planted over the sideline before he threw the ball back in - to himself. Still, it's always good to get a lift home in a black helicopter.
Check the stats on the most penalised teams and the team who has won the most penalty counts and get back to us.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Penalty Count: Titans 5-1
Sezer try: offside
Gordon try: forward pass
These are just the big decisions against us.

How about you guys take off your Souths hating glasses?

We won, we where the better team, deal with it.

BranVan3000

Coach
Titans got stiffed all right, like everybody playing Souffs. The disallowed Titans try and subsequent knock on the Souffs try was a shocker to everyone except Souffs fans.

The Melbourne Storm style wrestle and grapple needs to be stamped out too. They lie all over the man trying to play the ball. Love to see Dave Taylor run at someone his own size more often too.

That being said, it's not their fault but the inconsistent work of the refs. They really do impact on games and on the results far too often nowadays.

Looking forward to the flaming from the Redfern rabble... When they finally fail it is going to be so sweet.

We had exactly the same sort of penalty go against us when we played Parramatta and Dave Taylor pushed Sandow while contesting the ball. Actually good to see a bit of consistency

typicalfan

Coach
No he didn't

typicalfan

Coach
Luke Bailey should have got man of the match though, head and shoulders above everyone else on the field even if his side lost.

Danish

Referee
Something I'd be interested in Souths fans explaining...

When the titans made a Linebreak in the first half, Crocker brought the man down with a great cover tackle round the legs. The player was getting up to play the ball when merritt tackled him again back to the ground in one of the latest flops you'll ever see.

Why was that not even a penalty, while Leilua was rightfully sin binned in the roosters dragons game on Friday night?

BranVan3000

Coach
Something I'd be interested in Souths fans explaining...

When the titans made a Linebreak in the first half, Crocker brought the man down with a great cover tackle round the legs. The player was getting up to play the ball when merritt tackled him again back to the ground in one of the latest flops you'll ever see.

Why was that not even a penalty, while Leilua was rightfully sin binned in the roosters dragons game on Friday night?

Ask the refs, it was a shocking performance both ways. I don't see what Souths fans have to do with it