What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Sun | Warriors 4-45 Sharks | Mt Smart

Round 22 result: Warriors v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Congrats Sharks fans. Hope the rest of the season goes well for you.

wibble

Bench

Thanks Meth.

Bad luck on the season. The Warriors have so much potential, it must be frustrating to be a fan. Their defense is diabolical at times, but they look so good when they are in form.

C'mon Sharkies, 2 or 3 wins from the last 4 games and hit the finals running!

fizman

Bench

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

I know that we all expect our teams to perform at 100% all of the time, but I had some doubts about the Warriors with last week's game in Perth.

It is a very tough trip, and I thought they would be flat with not only the travel component but also of course losing the game the way they did last week.

From a Cronulla viewpoint, we played to games against the Roosters and Panthers with 5 and 6 players out respectively.

The only game we didn't turn up for was the Canberra game.

So while in the last month we haven't won a game, many were prepared to write us off.

I would really like to see the term "Rugby League Expert" be changed to Rugby League Opinionist because these guys don't have a clue.

Don't be surprised to see the Warriors turn up next week and beat the Cowboys.

It's always a little tougher to enjoy a win when it's against a team you like.

Warriors are a great side with so much potential. It seems the Coach has taken the side off the rails this year.

Finish the year off well guys.

Grapple

Bench
Warriors take the title as the biggest disappointment for the season. Well done to Cronulla, nice effort despite the woeful performance from NZ.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Thanks mate, much appreciated.

I know that we all expect our teams to perform at 100% all of the time, but I had some doubts about the Warriors with last week's game in Perth.

It is a very tough trip, and I thought they would be flat with not only the travel component but also of course losing the game the way they did last week.

From a Cronulla viewpoint, we played to games against the Roosters and Panthers with 5 and 6 players out respectively.

The only game we didn't turn up for was the Canberra game.

So while in the last month we haven't won a game, many were prepared to write us off.

I would really like to see the term "Rugby League Expert" be changed to Rugby League Opinionist because these guys don't have a clue.

Don't be surprised to see the Warriors turn up next week and beat the Cowboys.

Well said Fizman, though it's easy to be humble when we kick another teams arse.

If we lost again....