What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R23 | Mon | Knights 26-4 Sharks | Hunter

Round 23 result: Knights v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Son of Minto

Bench
The commentators used to call him gay-guy for ages. Then recently have started changing the pronunciation.

I wonder what the go is there? Especially when Daley very quickly and almost akwardly corrected himself.

Anyways back to the footy.

Its escaping me atm, but I definitely read something about Gagai being angry that people were pronouncing his name wrong.

skeepe

Immortal
f**k me the refereeing is terrible tonight. Missed it when he blatantly dropped it, then said he dropped it when he didn't.

skeepe

Immortal
Matt Cecchin has been far and away the Knights best so far tonight. He hasn't given the Sharks a sniff.

blacklock

Juniors
sharks seem to have forgotten how to create second phase plays. their attack looks pedestrian with a whole lot of one out runs.

last kick options havent helped either

innsaneink

Referee
Matt Cecchin has been far and away the Knights best so far tonight. He hasn't given the Sharks a sniff.

f**kin arrogant little carpet muncher....these two are at their a grade best, lucky dips everywhere, seriously they just pull any old shit rule outta their arse
Im f**kin over NRL..I really am

The reffing has been fair. Take off your hatred for newcastle glasses. The refs didnt let boyd get a linebreak assist to put mullen under, and the refs didnt let mullen break the line to put gagai under either.