What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R23 | Sun | Panthers 10-20 Raiders | Centrebet

Round 23 result: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eddie.

Bench
Luke Walsh is an ordinary footballer. He is always busy but is there any ever classy end product.

The Colonel

Immortal
Penrith are clueless inside the 20. Canberra should win easy in the second half if they hold on here. Reminds me of last nights game between Tigers and Dragons. Canberra if they concentrate will come over the top.

IF Canberra concentrate you could be right. At the moment they are trying to play touch football.

The Colonel

Immortal
If Canberra can hold the ball and get some repeat sets Penrith will struggle IMO. They have thrown a heap at Canberra and come away with one try. If Canberra can score early they may rack up two or three quite quickly.

Eddie.

Bench
Penrith bomb another try. Their just too frantic inside the opposition twenty. Looks exciting but no polish from the halves. Having said that Penrith are playing with alot more energy then Canberra. However with 60% of the ball and the wind I don't think a 6 point lead will be enough. If Raiders get the first try I expect them to go away with it.

Eddie.

Bench
Don't think its too bad a game to be honest.

I would much rather an even comp like this then AFL where there are 6 disgraceful sides getting blown out by 80 each week.

innsaneink

Referee
Penrith bomb another try. Their just too frantic inside the opposition twenty. Looks exciting but no polish from the halves. Having said that Penrith are playing with alot more energy then Canberra. However with 60% of the ball and the wind I don't think a 6 point lead will be enough. If Raiders get the first try I expect them to go away with it.
Should work out that way...raiders lucky to hang in at only 0-6....there defense is as strong as soggy sorbent
Dugan needs to get more involved with williams and McRone....but waddell must be the worst d/h in the comp, such slow service

innsaneink

Referee
Don't think its too bad a game to be honest.

I would much rather an even comp like this then AFL where there are 6 disgraceful sides getting blown out by 80 each week.

I dont watch AFL....but seriously these two teams together are a match....but theyre not even close to semis standard, that said neither will be half those teams that make the semis

BunniesMan

Immortal
I said they'd miss Gordon. They didn't believe me. Wait till this time next year as he's killing it for Cronulla of the back of playing Origin.

soc123_au

Staff member
I said they'd miss Gordon. They didn't believe me. Wait till this time next year as he's killing it for Cronulla of the back of playing Origin.

Thanks for that scoop. Have you seen anyone anywhere claim that we won't miss him?

Grapple

Bench

dawson-crying.gif