What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R24 | Fri | Broncos 18-19 Storm | Suncorp

Round 24 result: Broncos v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
History buff. Big deal.Funny how this season they clag without the 7 day turnaround,it's not a sook its stating a fact that blind freddy can see.Sounds like somebody sooking about somebody not having a sook:lol:

Nope, just stating the REAL facts. ;-)

woodyk2

First Grade
Oh boo hoo to the bronco sooks.You guys know whats going on,just sook when called out.

woodyk2

First Grade
:lol:

It was me calling you out on your constant sooking. Good to see you admitted you're a sook too.
Instead of name calling ...please explain how your teams turnaround/draw is as fair as other teams? Cronulla for instance? This has nothing to do with Manly.Just explain how it's fair.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Instead of name calling ...please explain how your teams turnaround/draw is as fair as other teams? Cronulla for instance? This has nothing to do with Manly.Just explain how it's fair.

LOL at "name calling". How precious.

You know what the awesome thing about accusations is? The burden of proof is on those who make them not those they're made about. Sook on.

blaza88z

Coach
Broncos getting a 6 day turnaround like everyone else normally gets.Storm by 14.

f**k off idiot, like it's by choice of ours, speak to the administrators of the game not the fans, it may be ideal but it's nothing we've ever made an effort to make happen

we didn't sign a petition, another world class sook from another world class halfwit :lol:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
f**k off idiot, like it's by choice of ours, speak to the administrators of the game not the fans, it may be ideal but it's nothing we've ever made an effort to make happen

we didn't sign a petition, another world class sook from another world class halfwit :lol:

Where did he say it was the Bronco's doing??

He said it was an advantage. It is.

Its not the Bronco's fault, but its an undeniable advantage.

You seem to be having just as big a sook pal.

blacklock

Juniors
we all need to hug and make up..take a step back and realise we're discussing a game with a ball :) this isnt war and peace hehe

shaggs

Coach
When/how do I find out whar the final Broncos side is?? Need to know if parker is playing and if mcguire is reappearing.

jonno_knights

Juniors
When/how do I find out whar the final Broncos side is?? Need to know if parker is playing and if mcguire is reappearing.

Multiple sources confirmed Parker is good to go. Mcguire I havent heard anything, so i doubt he is playing.

check nrlstats.com in the next 15min or so, to confirm ur fantasy lineup.

Latest posts