What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R24 | Sat | Sharks 20-7 Rabbitohs | Toyota

Round 24 result: Sharks v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnfieldIron

Juniors
Quick turn around is the best thing for cronulla, they'll be wanting to make amends for Monday night. Pretty obvious a number of sharks players are playing busted ATM. In saying that souths got shown for the pretenders that they are last week. Cronulla by 1

Lol, you tip against us every week. That must have hurt you in the tipping comps this season.

Will be funny looking back at this after Souths win by 20.

yobbo84

First Grade
Interesting stat. The Rabbitohs are 8-1 in daylight hours this year and 6-6 under lights. Make of that what you will.

Teams we've played in the Day include: Panthers x 2, Tigers x 2, Dragons, Knights, Titans

Teams we've played at Night include: Bulldogs, Storm, Sea Eagles, Broncos x 2, Sharks, Cowboys

It's the luck of the draw... and the fact the tougher matches are at night!

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Vic reminds me of the trash that is left in my area.

Absolute dumb f**k useless turd without a dollar in his pocket.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lol, you tip against us every week. That must have hurt you in the tipping comps this season.

Will be funny looking back at this after Souths win by 20.

Not at all, I tipped you 5 times in your run of 6 wins.

Don't let you obsession with me stop your enlightening posts though.

Galeforce

Bench
Momentum is important.
However it all restarts with the last game.fortunately they only need one win from next three to ensure top 4. So Souths have the opportunity to find their form before and including the first finals game.
Injuries are my only real concern in playing the last three rounds of the season.
Souths do need to finish 1 , 2 (which may require 3 wins ) or 4th ( 1 win) to ensure a ANZ stadium final.Finishing 3rd most likely means dreaded finals game in Melbourne.

natheel

Coach
Will be close. Both coming off a loss and looking to make amends coming into the finals and to show what they can do

I'd like to see sharkies win

But I'm thinking souths by 4

Bumble

First Grade
Why 4th? Dogs will beat you guys in the finals but then again so would melbourne

:lol:

Whatever you say champ.

Regardless, would you rather play against a team you've already beaten this year and almost beat a second time at your home ground OR go to Melbourne, a city where you've never won a match? :?

BranVan3000

Coach
If we play Dogs first that means we are likely to face Storm in an elimination round. I'd rather face the Dogs in an elimination round

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
If the Sharks can shoot down any attempt by the Rabbits to rally from their loss last week, they should take it with both hands.

Until they prove me wrong, the Rabbits are a shoe in with G.I returning.